FS: 89 Black Full Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 89 Black Full Interior

Full interior, from the dash to the cluster to the door panels. There may be a few parts missing, I don't think there are but 99% of it is here. We stripped the entire car a long time ago and now I just wanna get rid of this huge pile of interior parts. It's all black, and the cluster has over 150k on it. Car was a 5spd if anyone cares....

Make me an offer...

UMM I LIKE

where u located?
    wiling to ship?
    prices on parts?
    do you have parts for the 5 spd swap?\
    email me
    bloodangel3006@aol.com

Comment

Re: FS: '89 Black Full Interior

Originally posted by dbayton
      Full interior, from the dash to the cluster to the door panels. There may be a few parts missing, I don't think there are but 99% of it is here. We stripped the entire car a long time ago and now I just wanna get rid of this huge pile of interior parts. It's all black, and the cluster has over 150k on it. Car was a 5spd if anyone cares....

Make me an offer...
      sorry but what car do you have?

Comment

if this is for a 240sx let me know. email at capoeiramataum@aol.com

Comment

This is for an S13 240sx. It is just paneling, no parts for a 5spd swap; not even pedals. There is also no carpet, just the plastic paneling.

I would like maybe $250+shipping for everything. I will ship anywhere you need it.

Comment

I live near you and I've been looking for black interior for my 240. We should meet up. PM me.

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

I am located in Baltimore Maryland.

Comment

what is the update on the parts, is it ALL the plastic parts for sale, cause i need um ALL!!

Comment

It is everything that came out of the car. There are a lot of small plastic pieces, but this should be all of them.

Comment

89 interior

Do you have the dashboard and all those peices

Comment

Like I said before, all of the pieces are here. The dash, and everything else.

Comment

Working...
                        X