FS or Trade: SR20det LONGBLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS or Trade: SR20det LONGBLOCK

I have an SR20DET Red Top longblock with head and block seperated. It also includes a complete intake mani wiht throttle body and injectors and also the exhuast mani w/T25. also a OEM Nissan complete engine gasket Kit and also a OEM water pump that are still in the box. I just didnt have enough money to do the complete SR swap on my 510 so my loss is your gain.
    I'm mostly interested in trading for a complete KA24DE with tranny/ecu/harness. But you could also buy everything for $550.
    Thanks Bobby.

*Email me for pics.*

hey man i know somone that might be interested in this would you be willing to ship?

Comment

yeah I would but not sure how much it would cost to ship everything.

Comment

i have a KA that is rebuilt, only has 2000 miles on the rebuild, with EVERYTHING!!! I/M me at riverrestoration, email me at grsyndicate@yahoo.com or riverrestoration@aol.com i am very interrested, and am very hopefull this will go through!! thanx a ton, p/s....do u have a s/n on aol???

Comment

Have you sold this yet??....

Comment

No I havent, sorry guys i just havent been online but I still have the motor and hopefully we can work something out.

Comment

how can i make sure i will be able to talk to you, please email me, or i am afraid our deal will not go through, it is a 2000 mile ONLY engine, perfect for the trade if you want to get your dollars worth, thanx again, 240silvia!

Comment

hey 240siliva email has been sent.

Comment

hi i just joined this forum i would be interested in buying ur set up. If possible could u send me some pictures of the rebuild gasket set and the motor and assembly that u will be selling. to racehard1@netzero.com. If everything looks good and lagit i am wiling 2 drive up there 2 pick it up. thanks. unless u can give me a good deal with shiping included.

Comment

Hello, if this is for sale than I am very interested! I may be ready to buy with in a few days or so. Can you please email me some pictures? That would be gretat!
                    BTW. Where are you located? I would need it shipped.
                    PLease email Andrew ASAP: brazenbarrett@gmail.com
                    Thank you!
                    -Andrew

Comment

how much for just the head block?

Comment

Working...
                      X