No announcement yet.

Sacramento Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you guys tackle this? When I got my clip the rear parts of the Chaser fenders were damaged beyound repair and I really wanted to see if the Chaser front fits the US Cressida. Well I did the best I could with what I had lol. I am having Venus find me some new Fenders but if any shop can weld these together then smooth everything out then thats a plus too.
    Attached Files

Comment

they bolt right on they are all enter changeable. you can use the cressida.the mark 2,chaser the front ends work along with the tail lights. we are going to build a cressida so we are getting all the stuff we need. call 916 952 9776 he can give you a price quote on whatever you need.

later
      david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW
        they bolt right on they are all enter changeable. you can use the cressida.the mark 2,chaser the front ends work along with the tail lights. we are going to build a cressida so we are getting all the stuff we need. call 916 952 9776 he can give you a price quote on whatever you need.

later
        david

HITANDRUNCREW
        I don't think you saw my pic. Yes I know they bolt on - I have a Chaser front on my car right now. The JDM X8s have a crease that runs down the entire body and fender, the US Cressida doesn't. The crease needs to be filled or it won't match the Cressida body.

The tailights from the X8 zenki and kouki Mark II, kouki Chaser and kouki Cresta DON'T work on the Cressida body. I have a set of Chaser tailights and they are different in shape and design.

It seams you really don't know much about these cars yet. I'll just wait for Venus, they hooked me up on all my Cressida/Chaser stuff years ago when no one else knew about these cars.
        Last edited by Cressida; 01-25-2005, 05:03 PM.

Comment

any s15 hoods, etc?

Comment

sacramento?

i just moved to oregon just to touge..i am moving back in the summer...i am in the between a swap for my girl...and i am i need of parts hopefully you guys are a better source since you guys are from my home town, i needthe 2 big flange nut for the motor mounts that from underneath ,i also need a usdm tranny dust cover, aiv plugg, and water feed line(including the bolt in the turbo and block) and jdm s13 square headlight stuff ..i need 2 rubber and round plastic to lock'em cause it won't fit from a zenki headlight cause i've got a pair and i'd tried bu t it is too small both rubber and round plastic to lock'em in,..also 2 fuel rail washer,the ones that under it.......so if you can help me??and last but not least how much for a front end with no headlights and signal lights.................[/FONT]

Comment

1 r32 gtr seat?

Comment

Originally posted by meteoriteflo
                any s15 hoods, etc?
                i have a ViS invader s15 hood for 200$ if your interested

Comment

I'm just north of Sac and have been looking for a local parts shop. Are you guys going to be dealing with any rotary related stuff at all or just piston engine stuff?

Zach

Comment

yea as long as you dont talk smack on nissan ... we have a lot of friends that deal with mazda's and all (the nopistons) just give us a call if you need something..

thanks
                    david

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

and on the cressida lights. not to be an AZZ but you do know that there is a difference in the tail lights. the jzx and gx it depends on what year car you get them from...only 90-92 work.....its not just only the engine's with j and g.and kouki an zenki make a big difference... if you check out some of the aussie sites they can hook you up with everything......
                      Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-27-2005, 06:28 PM.

Comment

don't leave me hanging

and on the cressida lights. not to be an AZZ but you do know that there is a difference in the tail lights. the jzx and gx it depends on what year car you get them from...only 90-92 work.....its not just only the engine's with j and g.and kouki an zenki make a big difference... if you check out some of the aussie sites they can hook you up with everything......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just moved to oregon just to touge..i am moving back in the summer...i am in the between a swap for my girl...and i am i need of parts hopefully you guys are a better source since you guys are from my home town, i needthe 2 big flange nut for the motor mounts that from underneath ,i also need a usdm tranny dust cover, aiv plugg, and water feed line(including the bolt in the turbo and block) and jdm s13 square headlight stuff ..i need 2 rubber and round plastic to lock'em cause it won't fit from a zenki headlight cause i've got a pair and i'd tried bu t it is too small both rubber and round plastic to lock'em in,..also 2 fuel rail washer,the ones that under it.......so if you can help me??and last but not least how much for a front end with no headlights and signal lights.................[/

so is there any chance of you locating these stuff for me????????

Comment

yes on the ca18 sorry about the long delay.

Comment

do you have any vlsd 5bolt axles ???? if so please let me know i am looking for some

Comment

for a nissan we do.

thanks
                              david

Comment

for a nissan we do.

thanks
                                david

i need 5 bolt vlsd axles............how much would it be????

Comment

Working...
                                X