SuperCharged AE86 (MI -Midwest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperCharged AE86 (MI -Midwest)

1986 - Corolla GTS JDM super charged.. Race car(note race car means you can drive
    on the street but its lacks things like windshild whippers and praticality)

This would be a track car or not daily but take out on weekends..

Asking 3500 OBO, NO offer over looked. or trade for low rust car for show use... but still pref. FR... Like older supra.. or no go ae86 just wana do a restore show car. Keeping camo for track..

projectaspec@aol.com email or aim. 810-694-0970<--- for serious inquire only! Like you have the money or a car to trade not i have to get a lone , other wise please keep in emails.

Modications:
    Motor:
    1.Super charged ae101 motor.... 200hp (34,000 miles on motor)
    2. Front mount intercooler
    3. APC air intake
    4. TRD full race header
    5. Custom exshaust 2 1/2

Susp:
    1. Battle vision tie rods and end links.
    2. Battle vision camber kit
    3. Aftermarket shocks.. and lowering springs.

others:
    1.sparco race seat, 4 point harnes.
    2. fuel cell

Other things here and there but thats all the imporant..
    Runs and drives...

THE NEEDS: This car normaly would retail for 6000.
    But its motor install is good but the wiring isnt complete. the car is basicly a ae86 with a super charger added but the ae86 computer has a hard time so the emitions where cut out and its run with bigger injectors and fuel pressure to make up for any fuel issues... BUT the car stalls tell warm and it isnt stock like at all... The car needs the ae101 wire harness and the ECU... easy to get around 300$ for them.. I have direct coils and the few parts to finish the ae101 converson... the car runs now but I highly recomend the ae101 converson for stock like reliablity along with the extra power! With all done thats basicly it. Anymore info contact me.. This is for a true car freak.. its a race car..

go here and post to get hold me fast ...
    http://www.projectaspec.com/forums/i...t=0#entry27382

price drop

2300 or no offer over looked or a stock 240 with susp. or any thing decent and slapped need for a daily and drifto.. thx contact is projectaspec@aol.com thx for you time.

fixed up that haggered front bumper too, should have a J blood on it soon.

Comment

I am interested in the car if it is still for sale.

Comment

yo

What up, where yo located? My email is projectaspec@aol.com , contact me any time. thx J

Comment

the car has every battle version suspension part made except roll center adjusters. its a very fun car, ive driven it. the fuel cell is an ATL and is good for most sanctioning bodies. with a diff and some tlc the car would be perfect for a weekend warrior, flog the crap out if it every weekend and itll still last forever

Comment

Working...
          X