No announcement yet.

1989 240sx With Conversion And More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 240sx With Conversion And More...

A list of things I have for sale....

CARS:
    1990 Nissan 240SX:
    Coupe XE, 130K+ MILES, AUTOMATIC

This car features...Silvia Dual projector headlamps, Silvia K's bumper with support and corner lights, OEM Silvia grill, Brand new radiator, replaced injectors with new O-Rings, New O2 Sensor, New Denso Plugs, New Double Silicone plug wires, New Upper and lower radiator hoses, New Heater Hoses, New Automatic Transmission Cooler, Complete interior with the exception of the 240sx mats, HUD model dashboard, All power options work including the sunroof, replaced alternator, replaced head with new timing chain and headgasket, rear silvia emblem, good tires on stock steelies, removed emissions equipment, 3A Racing seat with brackets (black), new exhaust manifold bolts with gasket, I will throw in the original pignose bumper and working pop-up lights with the motors intact.

The bad...The car is not running as it is still in need of sensors (look in my sig), I never procured the silvia hood or fenders so it still has the original USDM ones, the paint is not consistent and the rear quarter panel has a little damage...other than that, the car is good. I never transferred the title from the previous owner but have the title and keys. I know where he works (Advance Auto Parts on the northside in San Antonio...non-specific).

I have never had the car turned on as I bought it parted out, but all electronics work fine.

I am asking $1200 for the car in its entirety. School, work, and the family are taking too much time so I cannot complete this car as it is just sitting there. For this price, I will also throw in the MP3-CD Deck with a MA Audio 400W (200WX2) AMP, a box with dual 8s, and a 1 farad capacitator.

CAR STUFF:
    (1) S14 OEM STOCK SPOILER $55 SHIPPED
    ----
    (1)* SET OF Z24 SIDESKIRTS MODIFIED TO FIT AN S14 or HONDA ACCORD COUPE PAINTED GLOSS BLACK $100
    ----
    (1)* 90 240SX USDM PIGNOSE BUMPER $40
    ----
    (2) 90 240SX USDM COMPLETE POP-UP HEADLIGHT HOUSINGS WITH LIGHTS $50
    ----
    (1)* 90 240SX USDM HOOD $40
    ----
    (1) MA Audio External 3 way crossover $50 shipped
    ----
    (1) 4g63 1st Gen TDO5H Turbocharger external wastegate actuator not included, possible rebuild, some shaft play but not much...not much else is known $40 plus shipping
    (1) 4g63 1st Gen Exhaust Manfold (one small crack, JB Welded) $30 plus shipping
    (1) 4g63 1st Gen turbo elbow $25 plus shipping

*= I WILL NOT SHIP. LOCATED IN SAN ANTONIO AREA.

COMPUTER STUFF:
    (1) 256MB TOSHIBA STICK OF PC-133 SO-DIMM MEMORY MODULE $30 SHIPPED

DISCLAIMER
    BE SURE THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS,PLEASE ASK BEFORE BUYING. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED ITEMS DUE TO FREIGHT IF INSURANCE IS NOT PURCHASED. ALL COMPUTER COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN TESTED PRIOR TO SHIPPING AND ARE SOLD AS IS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE COMPUTER MEMORY (256MB TOSHIBA STICK OF PC-133 MEMORY MODULE FOR $30 SHIPPED) WHICH HAS NOT BEEN TESTED, BUT WORKED FINE THE LAST TIME USED. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, AND ARE KNOWN TO BE IN A USED CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. AGAIN, ASK IF NEED BE AS I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY NEGLIGENCE AND/OR INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF ANY OF THE MENTIONED PRODUCTS FOR SALE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE ARE TERMS RELATING TO THESE SPECIFIC TRANSACTIONS AND EXPLAIN THEIR CONDITIONS. UPON PURCHASING, I WILL NOTIFY THE BUYER VIA EMAIL FIRST, THEN ONCE THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, I WILL BE MAILING OUT PACKAGES EVERY FRIDAY AS IT IS MY DAY OF SHIPPING BUSINESS. I WILL PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $50, UNLESS THE BUYER OPTS TO PURCHASE A TRACKING NUMBER. IN ADDITION, ALL PURCHASES TOTALING OVER $50 WILL INCLUDE PRIORITY MAIL. NO WARRANTIES ARE IMPLIED OR ARE SUGGESTED UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

Question, comments, concerns? Need pics of the items I am selling? Shoot me a message. zero.counter@zilvia.net
    I accept paypal (be sure to add the 3% fee for transactions), checks by mail which must first be cleared, money orders, and of course...cash. I will provide mailing contact info upon request via PM or EMAIL.

I AM LOCATED IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS ZIP CODE IS 78228.
    Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

Without the following...3A Racing seat with brackets (black), MP3-CD Deck with a MA Audio 400W (200WX2) AMP, a box with dual 8s, and a 1 farad capacitator...I can let the car go for $800. It will obviously have to be towed, have no front seats and I will not part out the front end parts that I have. I will post pics if you are seriously interested as well.

Comment

Working...
    X