wtb: s13 '89 fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: s13 '89 fenders

like the title says they have to be the 80s model fenders, and if neone has driver seat also please le tme know how much ya want for that

Jade

AIM: Deadbdydis

i have a set of 240sx fenders. came off a 92 black 240. excellent condition side markers still there. they also come with the lil pieces in front of the fenders if you ever choose to de-pignose your car. dancinghobo@yahoo.com if your interested. i can get pics

Comment

hey man idk if this is true or not but i was told that only the 80s model fenders will fit on the 80s and viceversa for the 90s models....do ya know if that is tru?!

and yes i would like pics and a price it ya dont mind

Ja8ers@yahoo.com

Jade

Comment

yea its damn tru

1989-1994 240sx utilize the same exact fenders and are all interchangable

Comment

I have them, name your price!!! will send pics soon

Comment

Careful with the '91 - '94 fenders. The little extra piece of plastic (serves to match up the fender lines with the chuki bumper) have little pegs that clip into holes that aren't present in the 89-90 fenders. So no, chuki fenders will not work with the zenki. (Unless you wanna run around with two holes in the side of the fender.) However, the zenki fenders will work fine with the chuki bumper. Other than the holes though, they both bolt up in the same way.

**Edit: Got "kouki" confused with "chuki".
            B-Wurm
            Last edited by Buddyworm; 03-23-2005, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X