Few Items For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Items For Sale

I got a few things laying around my garage that I need to get rid of.

Good Working 7AFE Throttle Position Sensor - 25 shipped

Set of Quad Keihin Carbs, need some cleaning but work well and also including a set of pilot and main jets a few different size things as well as slide needles and slides, springs etc.. Asking 30.00 shipped.

Electric Facet carburetor fuel pump perfect for any carburation setup pushes 32GPH at 4PSI, no need for a regulator. Asking 18.00 shipped.

4AF Quad carb all aluminum intake manifold with vacuum ports on each runner, I designed this manifold to mount the Keihin carbs at a 45 degree angle (which is the proper angle). Slightly used but in excellent condition. Asking 15.00 shipped, will bolt directly up to 4af/e engine

4AF stock carburetor in good condition. Asking 20.00 shipped.

Stock Trueno spoiler, white and in good condition. FIY, no brake light came on the Trueno spoiler. Asking 20.00 shipped.

Good condition OBDII 7AFE (95 and later 7afe) distributor w/ cap and wireset ready to plug and play. Asking 23.00 shipped.

GOOD 7AFE Delco Remy alternator bench tested good no squeels.. asking 20.00 shipped

I think that is all I have for this moment.. I have some more stuff like a 4AF Cylinder head w/ out camshafts... and some other stuff laying around...

Send me a PM with any questions or pictures.

what size are the keihins? will they work on a 4age? is there a manifold?

Comment

oh ya and are they the FCR style carbs?

Comment

pics would be great if you got em

Comment

I'll just give ya pics.. they will work on a 4AG.. I can make a manifold for you.

The carbs need to attach to the manifold via a hose and clamp setup.. I used radiator hose... they are 38mm.

Comment

hmmm tempting.... are they the FCR style keihins? how is the performance. can you make a manifold for a L20b? how would they compare to a weber 40? sorry for all the questions, but i'm very interested.

Comment

Dude... lol.. I don't know what to tell ya... they are good carbs.. they need some work though and what is an L20B?

Comment

L20b is a datsun engine, its the 2 liter 4 cyl version of the 240Zs design. anyway, if they are FCRs i think i'll buy em

Comment

Well I will get pics to you tonite.. and you can decide.. I can't remember what the hell FCR stands for so I can't even say if they are FCR's.. think it has to do with the way they mount right? They are horizontal mounting? If so these carbs need to mount at a 45 degree vertical angle...

Comment

its F is for flat, that might mean horizontal mount i dont know for sure, the CR no clue. they look like this though:

Comment

Working...
                    X