KA; For Sale or Trade (VA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA; For Sale or Trade (VA)

I have a KA for sale, its sohc, it has 2000 miles on a rebuild done only 3 years ago, and runs like new, i will sell it for 450 or trade for any sr aftermarket parts, like tomei, hks, or toda, hit me up, i am located in va, about an hour drive from baltimore

Thank you, thomas licht

will add photos soon!!!

Comment

anyone, please???

Comment

serious?

if you are serious and wiling to ship i will pay added shiping cost i will buy it off you provided its all there and in good shape

Comment

im dead serious man, its still in my car, and the car runs, so i have everything, haha, as i said, its only 2000 miles old, i will be happy to split shipping cost, where are u located by the way? aim me at riverrestoration

Comment

just so we are clear your lookin for 450 for the engine itself and then im game for splitting the cost of shipping im located in st. louis missouri. i dont have aim on this comp im at but i have yahoo messenger its missouri00_99

Comment

yes, i am looking for 450 for the engine, complete, and regarding the shipping, i will pack it for you, and you will be paying for shipping, thanx, and hope to be speeking with you soon, i will need to talk to you by phone, so will need a number
              Last edited by 240silvia; 01-16-2005, 02:19 PM.

Comment

please respond, i need to hear from you asap!!!! my number is 804 333 1080

Comment

if this man doesnt respond within 24 hours, there will be a price drop, to 400, thank you, thomas licht

Comment

question

hey i have an 89 240sx and i recently blew it up. im looking for an engine to replace the one i have. ill give you $350 and pay for shipping. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by driftking111
                      hey i have an 89 240sx and i recently blew it up. im looking for an engine to replace the one i have. ill give you $350 and pay for shipping. thanks
                      hey, i have someone looking at it now, and i already dropped it to 400, so i will wait quite a while b4 i will drop it again, if this deal doesnt go through, i will be more than happy to sell it to you for 400, and have it packaged out of my pocket, email me at riverrestoration@aol.com

Comment

Hey guys, the KA24de is still available for 400 for anyone interrested. Just email me at riverrestoration@aol or call me at 804 333 1080 and ask for Thomas

A few things you might like to know
                        >has 2,500 miles on a rebuild
                        >SOHC
                        >comes w/ everything but a wiring harness
                        >automatic tranny
                        >aprox. 315 lbs.
                        >packing is payed, you will pay for shipping
                        >located in VA

Comment

come on guys, anybody??? please??? haha

Comment

sohc.. boo.. I got a ka24de for sale.. anyone.. 500 everything motor 5 spd tranny and harness w/ecu pm me if anyone interested Local pick up only..
                            Last edited by Stannyboy; 01-28-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

anyone???? i need to sell this!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X