Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 225/50/15 bfg radials *like new*

im selling a pair of 225/50/15 bf goodrich radials, in like new condition

under 100 miles, these were mounted on a dodge ram d50 pickup truck (4cyl). because of the light rear on the truck combined with a stout rear end from the 4cyl and stock size of 215/75/15 they were less than ideal. the owner swapped them out for 215/60/15 and i bought these from him

there is no road grime on them. tread is even and looks brand new all over. there is an R marked on both tires in grease pencil to signify they were pulled from the rear

these are great tires in a very hard to find size. i was going to mount them on my stock steel rims, but they are too wide. you will need 15x6.5 or wider to run these. i had heard (from this board) that you can run a 225 inch tire on 15x6" wheel, but they just wouldnt fit. i couldnt do it, and my friend who works at discount tire couldnt do it either. he said if they werent as low of a profile he could've made it fit, but i just need wider wheels

when i upgrade wheels im not gonna stay 15", so these gotta go. also i need money to help pay for from unexpected repairs/upgrades. they cost $65 a piece new, asking $65 for the pair. would like to sell to someone in the san diego area so i dont have to ship, but if youre willing to pay the $65 + shipping ill do it.

same tire/tread, but these are the euro radials, no big white lettering on them

these tires have an extremely wide footprint for a 225, looks more like a 245

Comment

I saw them in person. They are perfect. You probably could get them to fit if you went to a shop. Really nice tires, and at 65 for the set, its totally worth it.

Comment

thanks chas

shasaki couldnt get them to fit, he said i just need wider wheels. i did get the impression that a mounting machine with higher torque could do it, i thought about taking them with me to tire dudes when i go to get new fronts and seeing if they could stuff them onto one of my wheels.

i'll also accept trades if you got some 205/50/15 that are decent, or front lower control arms to suit s14

Comment

We almost had them. Stupid old equipment. Id tire to get them to fit. Im under the impression you need new fronts now, so move what you got to the front, and mount these in the rear.

Comment

thats actually not a bad idea. i REALLY need new fronts, you havent seen them after 3 days of driving with crushed FLCA's. my rears are still decent, but i think it would be wise to get newer fronts either way, my current rears wouldnt last that long on the front

Comment

Damn, better hope you get some nice christmas gifts. Are the tires radial? We could take the tires off, and turn them around.

Comment

theyre evenly bald over the entire surface on my driveside tire, the passenger side tire is even and has about 5% tread left, and i found a nail in it tonight when i was changing my tie rods out

Comment

fuking hell. Ask Sean for some used tires. He might be able to hook you up.

Comment

are these still available?

I am looking for a pair in jax fl 32257

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike View Post

under 100 miles, these were mounted on a dodge ram d50 pickup truck (4cyl). because of the light rear on the truck combined with a stout rear end from the 4cyl and stock size of 215/75/15 they were less than ideal. the owner swapped them out for 215/60/15 and i bought these from him

there is no road grime on them. tread is even and looks brand new all over. there is an R marked on both tires in grease pencil to signify they were pulled from the rear

these are great tires in a very hard to find size. i was going to mount them on my stock steel rims, but they are too wide. you will need 15x6.5 or wider to run these. i had heard (from this board) that you can run a 225 inch tire on 15x6" wheel, but they just wouldnt fit. i couldnt do it, and my friend who works at discount tire couldnt do it either. he said if they werent as low of a profile he could've made it fit, but i just need wider wheels

when i upgrade wheels im not gonna stay 15", so these gotta go. also i need money to help pay for from unexpected repairs/upgrades. they cost $65 a piece new, asking $65 for the pair. would like to sell to someone in the san diego area so i dont have to ship, but if youre willing to pay the $65 + shipping ill do it.

Comment

tires

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike View Post

hey i am interested on your tires please let me know if you have them or are they sold.
                      thanks
                      jc

Comment

please check the thread date

Comment

Working...
                        X