My '86 GT-S Coupe (For Sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '86 GT-S Coupe (For Sale)

I lowered the price to $4000. I hate to sell her but I have too, somebody give her a good home!

Hey guys my '86 corolla will soon be for sale. I live in Fort Worth, Texas (DFW area) and would like to sell it locally or if you want to come and get it then thats cool too. Also if you would like to have it shipped somewhere I'd be glad to work with you on that. I don't have any pics of it yet but I hope to get that taken care of soon and I'll post some up, but here are the specs for now.

Its a red coupe (haha who would have guessed) I put on a kaaz 2 way, Fidanza flywheel, ACT street disc with extreme pressure plate, new wheel bearings, KYB AGX front and rear, the front has ground control coilovers with 8kg eibach springs and the rear has 6kg TRD. I put the one piece koiki (forgot how to spell it) bumper on the front but never got around to the back. Recently replaced the plugs, wires, etc. It has new tires, some cheap brand from discount tire since tires are frickin expensive. I have a pair of steelies with tires on them and 2 old celica wheels with new tires for drifting. New techno pro spirit tranny mount and steel braided clutch line. All fluids have been changed and kept changed frequently. This is my daily driver and runs great. I've put a lot of other reg maintanence into and kept it in good condition. Unfortunatly I am going to be leaving the country soon and don't want the car to just sit for 2 years, so thats why I am selling her. The price is $4,500 obo, so if you are interested send me an e-mail at gtscorolla53@yahoo.com or you can call my cell 817-683-0465

Matt
    Last edited by Red_coupe; 02-15-2005, 12:51 AM.

Bump......

Comment

come on....someone make me an offer....I'll have pics up tomorrow

Comment

I have the pics on my computer e-mail me if you want to see them. If someone could put them up on here for me that would be sweet as well, thanks.

Comment

www.imageshack.us to host pics

Comment

oh man, id love to get this car, im in arlington, i was looking for a 240 but no drifter could pass up a hachi!! but sadly i dont have a job yet and i'd have to convince my mom let me get a loan for an 86, if she only understood!! price is a bit high for me but with all the parts in it, i'd say its worth it, when do you have to sell it by?? if i get job soon i could seriously look into buying her

Comment

sounds like a nice car, but 4500 is just to much for an 86 with a few bolt-ons.

Comment

thats about the going rate..... sounds like a good car. cmon people coupes are faster

Comment

your crazy, this car probably has 200K miles on it with the original motor.
                  on this very forum there in an 86 with a brand new motor, 0 miles, with all the goodies, its only 3500.
                  dont get me wrong, im not blasting anyones car, just the price

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                    your crazy, this car probably has 200K miles on it with the original motor.
                    on this very forum there in an 86 with a brand new motor, 0 miles, with all the goodies, its only 3500.
                    dont get me wrong, im not blasting anyones car, just the price
                    he has a point

Comment

its the truth

Comment

asking to much $$$

Comment

oki_dlifter: I'd like to sell it in a month or so. I really want to get as close to 4k as I can for the car, but I'd take 3800 if you want her.

The car actually only has 120k miles on it, so not that many I know cars that are less than 5 years old with more miles than that on them. The reason I am asking the price I am is because I would like to get some of the money I put into the car back. I've spent at least 4k on the car not including what I paid for it. To me the car is worth what I am asking because if someone else bought a stock 86 they would have to spend the same amount of money. I am giving them a slightly moded 86 at less than what they would have to spend putting the same parts on a stock car. I think thats far and if I can't get what I want for the car then I'll drive it more fun for me

Comment

dose the car have AC?

Comment

It needs a new A/C comp or maybe just new coolant...I never bothered to get it fixed because it wasn't important to me. My friend that I bought it from said it worked when he had the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X