WTT: 1989 240sx coupe(AT) 1972 Datsun 510 wagon(4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: 1989 240sx coupe(AT) 1972 Datsun 510 wagon(4s

Alright this is the deal I want a 1986-92 Mazda RX-7 FC T2/GXL/GTUs/GTU this is what I have too trade.I just purchased a 240sx coupe from a friend. There was a problem with the hydro lifters so it made the head knock a bit I replaced the head and timing chain with a little more work this car will run strong again. It's an automatic,champaign in color,149,xxx all stock very clean inside and out the only flaws are a rip on the door panel and on the seat. Other then that it's a clean car it also comes with 5 speed tranny spare head intake and intake manifold.

Next is the 1972 Datsun 510 wagon. Again this car is very clean for its age little to no dents and minimal rust the car will run with very little work (ie wiring wheelcylinder rebuild) This car is almost complete all it's missing is carpet and a passenger seat. It is a 4 speed manual and it comes with a bunch of extra parts. (doors,drivshaft,tranny,glass,carbs,dizzys etc etc)

I would like to trade these two for a T2/GXL/GTUs/GTU( in decent condition doesn't matter what the body looks like nothing major but dings and dents are fine and running would be nice. If it's not a T2/GXL/GTUs/GTU send me an offer anyways I'm not picky I just thought for the 2 cars I'm giving away a T2/GXL/GTUs/GTU would be a good trade.

I'm in Sacramento,CA (NOR*CAL) and would like anyone local or in the bay.

note: you will have to have these cars towed....

-Pipo
    DoriDimepl510@gmail.com

I understand you want to trade for a rx-7, but if you don't find someone that is interested, I really need the 240sx. I'll come pick it up, I'm in Sac too. PM me the price if you are willing to sell it...Thanks

Comment

PMed you. BUMP Someone has to have a FC they would trade for a a 240 and a 510.

Comment

Up up up..........

Comment

Comment

bump 2 for 1 deal. No one know's anyone who wants a 240 and a 510?

Comment

Working...
            X