SR20DET $400!!!! Socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR20DET $400!!!! Socal

Hey guys I've posted my motor up for sale before but I still have it I really need to get it out now asap. I ended up buying some racing seats and I really need the money now.I have an SR20DET Red Top longblock with head and block seperated. It also includes a complete intake mani with throttle body and injectors and also the exhuast mani w/T25. also a OEM Nissan complete engine gasket Kit and also a OEM water pump that are still in the box. I would really prefer someone local to me in Socal and 400 bucks can take the whole thing.

Come on guys I really have to get rid of the motor and its a killer deal! I can also email anyone pics who's intersted.

Comment

if this was a mid summer deal or spring deal...i would snatch this up in a heart beat...unfortanly i only have 200 bucks...sucks...im in need of a sr20 long block

Comment

aaah... Yeah I'm really sad letting it go becuase I spent almost 200 on the complete gasket kit and another 60something on the water pump. but I got a killer deal on some Bride seats and I had to snag them up but my brother is the one that bought them for me so now I owe him money and I know I dont have enough money to put the motor in my 510 so I'm just going to take the lost.

Comment

hey, nizmodime. I sent you a PM. check it. I have a friend who's interested.

Comment

email and pm's sent!

Comment

how far are you from glendale cali?

Comment

maybe about 45-1hour away.

Comment

how far are you from ventura?

Comment

more like an hour and a half

Comment

motor has been sold.