1st gen, Turbo II FC, and parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st gen, Turbo II FC, and parts...

Prices are FIRM. I'm already taking losses on these and parting them out would be the best option financially but I don't have the time right now. Shipping is the buyers responsibility.

1988 RX-7 Tubo II black w/ gray interior. Engine is blown. It was a rebuilt engine that the moronic owner managed to blow within three weeks. It has series 5 tail lights and a new clutch. The car is in pretty good shape except for a rough spot on the rear quarter panel (hard to describe but I have pics), the usual dings and a crack in the plastic part of the hood scoop (easy fix). The interior is also fair with the usual seat wear for old leather seats. I want $1000 for it as it sits. If you'd like me to install a jspec motor in it we can work something out.

1984 GSL-SE (13B EFI, posi-traction rear) Yellow (horrible paint job...really), maroon interior (seats are shot and needs a few pieces); the car will start up and run fine for a while but after running for a few minutes under load it'll bog down and kill. It's probably an easy fix but I need to make room so it's got to go. I've seen these go on ebay for a couple thousand in pretty rough shape. Somebody backed into my rear quarter panel a couple of months ago and killed my chances of asking for that kinda cash so I will take the first $800 for it.

4-lug base model FC wheels (phone dials) w/ like new Toyo tires $100

S5 black TII mirrors $80

I've also got a couple of 12A cores, trannies, driveshafts, and miscellaneous first gen stuff. For a local buyer (new Orleans) I'll take $150 for the whole pile of it.

PM me for pics or if you're looking for other FC stuff let me know. I've got a couple of interiors, several sets of stock wheels, 5 lug conversions, and tons of spare parts I need to move as well. Just ask!

forgot to list...

Series 5 rebuilt engine (core only, you'll need to use all of your own manifolds, oil pan, etc). $1000 VERY FIRM (cost me $1600)

Also, a local guy is pulling his S4 NA motor/tranny out of his vert in a couple of weeks. He wants $400 for both. I just thought I'd pass that info along since it's a pretty good deal and it's being pulled from a running car.

Comment

Shipping to CA for the T2?

Comment

where is this car located?

I am in North Carolina, and wanted to know where you are located?

Comment

everything is located in New Orleans, LA.

Chas, I'm not sure it'd be worth it to ship to Cali. (usually $550-$750) I'm not to sure what you guys have floating around but after you bought the car, shipped it, and either rebuilt the motor or dropped in a Jspec it would probably be about the same as a ready to drive FC. But then, if they are going with blown motors for more than $1700 then maybe it'd be a good deal for you.

Comment

Working...
          X