No announcement yet.

My 1993 240SX, What would it sell for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1993 240SX, What would it sell for?

ok heres the deal i have a 1993 240sx possibly going up for sale. 110k mi, unmodded, 5spd, cd player. what would it sell for. i can have pics tomorrow.

Thx, nick

well i have a friend with an auto s14 zenki that would like to trade u. that is if ur interested. where are u located?

Comment

ahh man you better do it. s13 for an s14 is an awesome trade in my book

Comment

yeah it is. hes trying to get rid of his s14 asap. he doesnt know much about cars but his bro made him get the s14 even though he wanted the s13 now he wants the s13 and doesnt even realise what a bad trade the s14 for s13 is but hes like i dont care.

Comment

my car

well i would probably do it. is it running, any body damage, etc. and i am in atlanta. tell him to email me pics and i will d the same with my car.

the email is nickarbuckle@aol.com

Nick

Comment

Personally, I'd rather have a S13 than an S14..I think the S14 look like *Censored**Censored**Censored*. But I would take an S15 over all other models

Comment

you saw that it's auto right?

that means no clutch kicks

Comment

but i guess if u wanna do a tranny swap it's all good

Comment

yeah i dont think anythings wrong about it. just contact him his aim socheatmen at flying_turtle_power@hotmail.com u can talk to him personally.

Comment

im looking for a 240 and would be interested in buying yours. I just need to know what color it is and if it is an SE model, hatchback or coupe, etc. Pictures would be nice. Email me at koukidrift@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out. I live in huntsville, AL just to let you know. Please email asap.

Comment

the car is a black se hatch. i am looking to get around 3k for it and i willl have pics as soon as i get out of class today which should be around 4ish.

BTW guys, my friend may also be looking to sell his black 1993 hatch with full sr20det swap check out heavythrottle.com to see their basic swap package. his has all of that and maybe a little more but its sick . i will get back to you all on that car though. i will be posting pics of both of the cars though.

Take it easy for now though.
                      Nick

Comment

post pics of the black 240 soon cause I am interested.

Comment

what's the update?

Nick did you ever sell your S13, what's the status of your car right now?

Comment

yo thew 240 did not sell. the guy who was coming to buy it wrecked on his way to see the car. so he never made it. so yes it is for sale. my computer isnt allowing me to open the my pictures file on my comp so i havent been able to load any pics up to it yet but i am tryin to get them up. my email is nickarbuckle@aol.com

hit me up if your interested

Nick

Comment

Working...
                            X