Body Work and Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Work and Paint

If anyone in the sacramento (nor cal) area and needs body work or paint, thats what i specialize in. We do custom paint and body kit work for all types of imports but specializing in nissan's and 240's mostly. I have done numerous front end swaps (s13, s15, etc.) and all types of body kits so if you need a kit or reapir or any kind of paint drop me a line. My number is 916-223-8567 and my names Tim so hit me up. thanks

Ill get some pics of work ive done up too

can we get some prices ? how much would a full body respray cost with a "stock color" like how much would it cost to paint an s13 rsx blue ?. just thorw out some of your prices please

Comment

well theres alota factors that go into into it, does their need body work? What is the stock color? if it is a color change do you want the door jambs, under trunk, etc. so you have to be very specific in the car and also if you want the specific rsx color or somethin more custom like house of kolor, but all paint jobs are primer, base coat, clear coat which means you cant expect 399 poaint jobs like macco but if you let me know the specifics ill let ya know. thanks for the intrest.

Comment

here is my old 240 with a s15 front, painted phantom metallic gray with platinum pearl clear coat.
        Attached Files

Comment

bringin back this old thread cause ive been gettin alota calls from it recently
          Thanks Drifting.com!!

im givin specials on paint for any people that drift and need paint cause i want to support the sport and paint is somethin that everyone doesnt always care about becuase of the expensive price but i can hook it up to support the cause, so let me know if you need anything. peace

Comment

Originally posted by PurePerformance
            bringin back this old thread cause ive been gettin alota calls from it recently
            Thanks Drifting.com!!

im givin specials on paint for any people that drift and need paint cause i want to support the sport and paint is somethin that everyone doesnt always care about becuase of the expensive price but i can hook it up to support the cause, so let me know if you need anything. peace

The day I here someone say that from NJ is the day hell has officially frozen over.

Comment

haha yeah just tryin to do my part

Comment

this is awesome man, i work at beale afb, i'll be needed a paint job on my corolla after i get a body kit for it. how much you think itd be for a black and white? painted everything though, door jambs, under the hood, and plenty of clear coat, and i dunno. i dont know much about paint.

Comment

Well usual full color change goes anywere from 1000 - 1500 depending on body work, but that not including the engine bay. The engine must be out for the engine bay to be painted. Its 300 extra for 2 tone, so i would have to see it for my self but if you wanted everything you said, for primer, base, and clear it should be under 2k. my number is 916-223-8567 gimme a call whenever. thanks

-Tim

Comment

i was just curious as to where your shop is located. i'd like to see it sometime and check out some of your work if thats cool. my friend just got an mr2 and he wants to paint it as well. we're both looking for a good local shop.

Comment

yeah if you have a shop i'd love to come by and check it out, i live in Roseville

Comment

i live on property out in roseville and i have a detached shop from my house that i put the paint booth in and thats were i do all the work and have it set up

Comment

Working...
                        X