FS; 1989 240SX Coupe (Lots of Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS; 1989 240SX Coupe (Lots of Pics)

The best way to reach me is to email me or call me DoriDimePL510@gmail.com (916)640-7649!!!! The car is in Sacramento,CA

Alright this is the deal I just purchased a 240sx coupe from a friend.
    There was a problem with the hydro lifters so it made the head knock a
    bit I replaced the head and timing chain and no more knocks. With a little more work this
    car will run strong again. It's an automatic,champaign in
    color,149,xxx all stock very clean inside and out, working HUD (Headsupdisplay) the only flaws are a
    rip on the door panel and on the seat. Other then that it's a clean
    car. It also comes with 5 speed tranny (just tranny) spare head, intake, intake
    manifold and block basically a whole motor plus 5 speed tranny. Will consider trades for 86-91 Mazda RX-7 (TII/GXL/GTU) or cash NOTHING ELSE! I'll update this offten with best offers. My best offer right now is $1550.
    As you can tell by the pictures everything electrical is in working order and the body is pretty straight all but 2 dents. This car will run with a little work you dont have to buy anything new everything is there it just needs to be worked on I have no time for it.

note: this car will have to be towed. nothing on this car is broken everything works. with a little more time that I dont have this car will be back on the road and burning some tires.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/9190916/240sx%
    20forsale/JDMtheoryforsale089.jpg[/IMG]

Someone likes to look at pics. BUMP

Comment

why on earth did u decide to take pics in the dark?

Comment

Working...
      X