fs: 16"BBS Mesh wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: 16"BBS Mesh wheels

I have a set of BBS RS's for sale 16x7.5 and 16x8.5 +14 they are 5x114.3 and will fit an fc s13 s14 not sure what else. They are flush on my s14 as you can see in the pics below. These wheels are super rare, never sold in the us and the only sets are import sets. They were just stripped lips polished and the centers powder coated. The bolts were all hand polished, these wheels are perfect. The lips are normally machined and powder coated clear but when refinished they were polished to a mirror shine. These wheels look amazing in person the pics dont do them justice. I am looking to sell them but not dying to so please no low ballers if I dont get what I am asking not a big deal I will keep them. price is $1400 without tires and $1600 with a good set of es100's 205/50-16 and 225/45-16 the rears are almost new about 1-2 mo. and maybe 3-5k miles on them. They are in great shape the fronts have plenty of normal driving left in them about half tread but have some outside shoulder wear from 2 drift events. For daily driving they are great lots of miles left in them for comp. they maybe have 1-2 more events depending on driving style and camber setup.
    pics up at
    http://community.webshots.com/user/brainfoo
    almost forgot these wheels clear my 26mm z32 calipers and should clear 30mm's also they also clear coilovers as I run them on kei office xr's
    email me at brainfood@sbcglobal.net or pm me
    if you want them shipped it will be about $20-$25 a wheel.
Working...
X