No announcement yet.

S14 Stuff for sale - Coilovers, LSD, Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a scam!!!! i sent him a money order for 525 for the coilovers. when the money order got there he said his bank wouldnt accept it... and that he sent the money order back. 3 weeks and still no money order.

to anyone in canada, i have this guys address if you want to make 250 dollars.

Comment

he ripped me off as well 525.

Comment

Originally posted by oki_dlifter
        man the 1000 for all would be pimp if i actually had 14 and a grand!
        actually ive been told that the S14 L.S.D would work for an S13 i might be wrong, but that would be sick even though i own an FC .....

Comment

he ripped 2 people off!!! of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it's on now!

Comment

he cashed my money order on the 4th of march. the one he said he sent back... ive already spoken to the mail fraud department of the usps. and files a charge against him. they will find him from the bank account number that he cashed it at.

im out 525 dollars, and i guess im not the only one.

raffi

Comment

I cannot log in to my previous account as I do not visit this board often and have forgotten the password but I am ilikesilvias.

Ok people this guy is an out right liar slideways is raffi! Because slideways first name is Raffi. LOL... I sent his money back through the mail, it has not reached him yet. He says that I have cashed it which I have not! This is after me asking him to just cancel the money order and just get his money back that way. He insisted on me sending it and so I did. And telling me this only a week after I said that I had sent it. That means he is accusing me without any evidence because I am pretty sure they cannot trace a money order a few days after a report has been made (especially when he says it takes "6 weeks" to get the money back from canceling it. NOW I said thata I would help in anyway possible but I positive that I am not liable if I have already sent the money order through the mail. Also if he does report the money order lost or stolen... doesn't he get his money back? Therefore I say that this guy really just has a grudge against me and is obviously some kid.

Also... raffi "appears" the day after I email him saying that no one else is complaining about me. And magically responds just mins after slideways posts.

Comment

He ripped me off to for the coiloverrrr
                600$$$$$$

Kevin..

Comment

Originally posted by tr_racing
                  He ripped me off to for the coiloverrrr
                  600$$$$$$

Kevin..
                  are you serious? so you lost $600 or got it back?

Comment

first of all, you guys are pretty dumb for believing this guy. if its too good to be true, IT IS. your money is lost, just forget about it. its been done to me before in the past. youll get over it , life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                      are you serious? so you lost $600 or got it back?
                      Yeah i'm serious!! And I lost my money!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Please
                        I cannot log in to my previous account as I do not visit this board often and have forgotten the password but I am ilikesilvias.

Ok people this guy is an out right liar slideways is raffi! Because slideways first name is Raffi. LOL... I sent his money back through the mail, it has not reached him yet. He says that I have cashed it which I have not! This is after me asking him to just cancel the money order and just get his money back that way. He insisted on me sending it and so I did. And telling me this only a week after I said that I had sent it. That means he is accusing me without any evidence because I am pretty sure they cannot trace a money order a few days after a report has been made (especially when he says it takes "6 weeks" to get the money back from canceling it. NOW I said thata I would help in anyway possible but I positive that I am not liable if I have already sent the money order through the mail. Also if he does report the money order lost or stolen... doesn't he get his money back? Therefore I say that this guy really just has a grudge against me and is obviously some kid.

Also... raffi "appears" the day after I email him saying that no one else is complaining about me. And magically responds just mins after slideways posts.
                        wtf? are you saying i'm raffi? i'm not. so are you sending the parts or not. i sent you a $1000 money order and alll i want is the parts.

Comment

ilikesilvias now believes that im not lying. i had him call mail fraud department. im not the same person as slideways2004. im just missing money just like him. my money order cannot be cancelled because it has already been cashed. im not doing this to rip someone off. i purchased coilovers, when the money for the coilover arrived at his house, he signed for them. when it came time to cash the money order, he said that they wouldnt accept it. if i had cancelled the money order, it would take 60 days for me to get my money back, that is why i asked him to send the money order back. i dont agree with him sending the money order back in regular mail, not requiring a signature. that is if he actually sent it back. as of right now i believe that he DID send it back otherwise he wouldnt keep in contact with me.. hopefully all will work out, if not, ive definitely learned my lesson about purchasing products from the internet

raffi

Comment

BUT, i will know who did it when the usps sends me a copy of the money order and where it was cashed... it was definitely cashed, but who knows who did it.. ilikesilvias better hope it wasnt him who cashed the money order.

Comment

slideways2004

slideways2004 please email me at rawakim@righthonda.com i need to discuss what address and name that he gave you .. i have a pending investigation... please email me asap.

raffi

Comment

well

ilikesilvias sent me 3 e mails and all of them had viruses! WTF is up with that! good thing i scanned them first!

Comment

Working...
                                X