WTB: specific s13 front-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: specific s13 front-end

Hi, I'm specifically looking for a silvia two-tone green/gray front-end. If anyone is selling or know a shop selling that specific color, let me know please, thanks. The reason why I specifically want that color is because I will have no money to paint it if I pay for the silvia front-end. I don't want to drive around with mismatched parts. If possible I would like non-projector headlights and the K's front bumper versions. I'm located in Fresno, CA. Here is a pic of my car crying for that front-end.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have the hood and fenders you are looking for and I am located in Sacramento...PM me for prices...I'll sell them cheap...Sorry no bumper that color...

Comment

Originally posted by HitAndRun
      I have the hood and fenders you are looking for and I am located in Sacramento...PM me for prices...I'll sell them cheap...Sorry no bumper that color...
      hey whats up, how much are you asking? I know that I can get a whole front-end off venus auto in Sac for $500 complete, I want to know how much you want for yours? Really interested in buying. What is teh condition of the hood and fenders? any dents? I hope its clean.

Comment

If you can find the matching bumper color I will come to pay/pick it up ASAP!!!!! Let me know. j/w do u carry the K's front bumper or non-projector headlights by any chance???

Comment

Working...
        X