FS: 1985 Toyota Cressida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1985 Toyota Cressida

Sup peeps, I'm trying to sell my project 1985 Toyota Cressida(Chaser) and was wondering if anyone is interested in buying it. It's automatic, power windows, locks, power steering, 6-cyclinder. It has 140k mi. and I had plans on swapping 5-speed tranny and turboing with a CT26 turbo from a 7m-gte but have no $$$, I need $$$ to fix my 240sx. This is my third car and I have no funding to fix it and is just sitting in my front yard. It has a clean engine bay with the 5m-ge DOHC motor and it runs good. Overall car is in pretty good shape. Anyone interested email me at fujison99@hotmail.com. I'm located in Fresno, CA and I'm asking $900 OBO.

The good: *Clean Title*, good running condition, interior all in-tact. Recent tune-up, denso spark plugs, new air filter and oil change. 2005 tag sticker.

The bad: passenger side fender dent, stock OEM stereo = no worky, head may need new gasket.

Here is a pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

bump for a sweet luxury four door. yeah the 5m is known for its crummy headgasket. my friend just blew his, but now its in the process of getting his 1j swapped in. 900 is a pretty sweet price too. goodluck

Comment

Working...
    X