F/S: Tein S Tech Springs NEW IN BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: Tein S Tech Springs NEW IN BOX

Hi guys, I have a set of Tein S. Tech springs brand new in the box for sale. I bought them for $150 + 8.25% sales tax = $162.38. I no longer need them. They are brand new in the box like I have said before, so I can’t really take a picture of them. I can take a picture of the box if you like?

They are Tein S.Tech part # SKP04-AUB00

They are for an S13.

3.7kg Front / 3.2kg Rear.
    1.5" / 1.2" down. (Depends on vehicle weights and options of course)

These are better than eibach and such as they are single rate springs. Progressive springs add another variable to consistent driving. It is very difficult to drive the car at the limit as it is progressively changing. Single rates are the way to go.

Anyhow I was trying to get at least $145 obo locally picked up. Feel free to make me an offer as some money is better than no money I suppose. If I have to ship them to you maybe I can go a little cheaper to offset shipping costs.

Regardless of the price that was or best offer. I prefer local pickup.

I am in Southern California. If you are in SGV of SoCal I can deliver them to you or we can meet up.

Any questions feel free to email me.

Jonathan
    jweckley@charter.net

P.s. please email me as I can't always come online. If you’re interested we can exchange numbers if you have further questions.

Thanks Again.

bump

Comment

Wangakin.. you are right those springs are very good and do add great performance to a stock 240sx. I think you may have been misinformed though all TEIN S Tech and H Tech springs do have a progressive spring rate. Only the springs included in their Damper kits are linear.

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
        Wangakin.. you are right those springs are very good and do add great performance to a stock 240sx. I think you may have been misinformed though all TEIN S Tech and H Tech springs do have a progressive spring rate. Only the springs included in their Damper kits are linear.
        Thank you.

Comment

Maybe interested in buying, do you still have them ?

Comment

Working...
          X