Rb20det Convertible FOR SALE!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb20det Convertible FOR SALE!!!!!!

It's a 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible, fully loaded, power everything, with 109k miles on the body.

It is currently undergoing heart transplant surgery and receiving a manual transmission conversion, and a RB20DET power plant, the motor is powered by a Mines ECU, with full 3 inch exhaust. The right diff for this motor is being installed a R32 GTS-T 4.36 LSD rear end is being installed, which brings the powerband down alot, and pulls even harder to redline. It is also receiving a set of Tein S-Tech springs, on fairly new stock Shocks and Struts, I figure I let whoever buy's it can decide how stiff they want it to be. The tires are practically new Toyo Proxes. Once the work is done, it will be receiving a brand new red paint job. The top does have a minor tear in it, but we are having the top repaired, it can be replaced if the buyer likes for a little more.

The motor for the top has been replaced, and the top goes up and down with no problems in a matter of seconds. This car is clean as hell. We can have it repainted for anyone in any color you want. The RB is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* and it does have an after market turbo on it as well. The Mines tuned ecu also kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored* and really boosts the performance of the car. For any of you who know about Mines, their VX Roms are amazing and their tuning is superb. The car is in amazing shape. Absolutley no body damage. It is fast as hell. Make a perfect drift car beacuse the weight setup is almost 50/50 on the vert with an rb20 in it. We can also install a full custom roll cage built out of chromoly if you like. These are light weight roll cages yet stronger then steel. Pm me if you have any questions or if you want a link to the car. The engine is very very clean and runs amazingly. The car is up for sale for 8000.00.

Could you send me some more pics and information about the car? Salvaged, Original color, vin #, good and bads. THanks in advance.

J.R.

Comment

Vin# jn3ms37axrw210394 you can check carfax the car has been in no wrecks. Original color is red. We can have it sprayed any base color you want with clear coat. We were just hoping to have it resprayed red. There are no bads to the car. The turbo is in aweasome condition with no shaft play. The Rb20 is in amazing shape. I will have some new pistures on wednesday. The only small semi-bad is that there is a small tear in the top I mean its small but we are going to get it fixed. If you want a new top hit us up and we can change it up for you. The top goes up and down perfectly. The car is in really good shape. Who ever buys it is going to be very happy beacuse its one hell of a car and its damn fast. If you have any other questions call Eric 678 770 4516 he is the shop owner and lead tech. He will tell you anything and everything there is to know.

Comment

Anyone else interested. Its 8k thats not much at all. I will have some pics posted Monday!

Comment

still no one? How much would you guys pay. What if i went fown to 7.5k?

Comment

Here is the new link to the pics
            NEW RB20DET Drop Top Drift CAR

Comment

Just left you a message, hollar back at me, may have a deal for you.

Comment

Did you send a pm or call. Call me up on the cell 404 787 1195 Marat

Comment

Working...
                X