FS: 3SGTE ST185 Complete Front Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3SGTE ST185 Complete Front Clip

Like title says, 3SGTE clip complete with harness and ECU. Front wheel hubs and calipers are also included. The clip has 51,000 miles on it and includes bodypanels (most are dented).

I have lots of pictures of the clip, and it is located in Baltimore MD. Selling it because it was to be used for a swap but we do not have a customer lined up for it yet so we are just looking to unload it. Would like $2200 OBO for it. Or, we can do the install for you, as well as many other aftermarket parts installs for a very good rate.

Nice turbocharged motor, everything under the hood is included...Even the JDM Battery is still there. $2200 or shoot me an offer, or get it installed here cheap. The motor will have a 30 day startup warranty if purchased from us, or a 6 month warranty if installed by us.

I would rather have a local pickup done because I cannot get a good shipping rate for it. If you can get a carrier to pick it up for a good price then I can have it shipped no problem.

keep it and put it into a sc300 and lighten the hell outta it, make it sub 3000lbs. that would be insane. bump ill spread the word tons of mr2 owners over here, bump bump bump

Comment

Due to the face that I no longer wish to pay storage fees on this item, I have drastically lowered the price.

$2500 installed. For $2500, the engine will be swapped into your vehicle. All warranted and work done here in Baltimore Maryland. Only catch is that the order must be placed within the next 24 hours.

Comment

Engine

interested you still have the engine?

Comment

Working...
        X