1990 240SX for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 240SX for sale

1990 Nissan 240SX for sale. The car has 103k miles and is in very good condition. Asking price $2800 OBO. For more pictures please go to: PICTURES

For any questions or concerns please contact me.

Were are you located I am interested.

Comment

Portland Oregon, but I can ship anywhere in the country, and I know a couple of cheap transport companies. Let me know.

Comment

Still for sale.

Comment

check your pms

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

still for sale

yo man is that 240 still for sale? its hot and what motor is it?

Comment

Yes the car is still for sale, nobody has came through with the money yet....anyways here are some more pics http://web.pdx.edu/~kirill/240

P.S. its the ka24 single

Comment

payments

thats a really nice car man i was wondering if u would do payments? cause moneys tight right now but im very interested in ur car

Comment

240sx

i'm about to buy a car and am very interested in your car. I was wondering if you knew how much it would cost to ship to texas. thanks

Comment

240sx

Hey man I was interested in your car and wondering what was the lowest you will go for it. It is HELLA clean and looks amazing. I was also wondering how much to ship to Wyoming and if you would want to sell it as a Rolling Chassis (No motor)? if you want to sell it as a rolling chassis I would be more then pleased to buy this car. Please respond back to let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X