FS04 WRX 11k miles NY/NJ/MA/PA accept trade + cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS04 WRX 11k miles NY/NJ/MA/PA accept trade + cash

Selling my 2004 WR Blue Stock, never modded in any way WRX.
    5spd
    11,000 miles, 3k of which were road trips to and from NY.
    Heated Seats
    Factory Short Shift
    6 cd in dash (they all may have these not sure)
    Pics available through email, cuase I don't know how to host them on here.
    I recently got out of the Air Force and I can't really afford this car any more, I am tired of being a slave to my payments.

Asking 20,000 with the trade of a well running; S13/14, older AWD Imprezza, AE86 or FC. Any trade must run well and be a 5spd. Price without a trade is negoitable. I will be taking a major loss on this car and I would much rather work out a trade!

Car has been a southern car since its purchase in Kingston NY, and has only seen 1 month of winter. Got a ding on the passenger door from another car's door, and a chip on the rear bumper, shown in pics.

Contact Saul SpazmSi@yahoo.com
    Last edited by SpazmSi; 02-06-2005, 12:24 PM. Reason: Email Address update

Bump looking for feedback on the price too, I know most of you are looking to stay or go RWD but I am just trying to sell this thing ASAP

Comment

wait so you want 20k and a running s13, s14, 86 or fc ? i dont think youll get that bro, unless its an sti

Comment

yeah it sounds a little steep but maybe that's just because I don't have that kinda cash

Comment

it is steep, maybie 17 but not 20

Comment

Well in NY I see a bunch of 04s going for like 24600 at crazy dealerships, I figure a running but not pretty FC or S13 should go for 1500-3000 at most, especially low for an FC, if you wee to trade one in you wouldn't get crap from them at the dealership. I wish I could lower the price but my loss is already huge. But I am taking all offers and I'll see if I can even get out of this.

Comment

Working...
            X