S13 Hatch for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 Hatch for sale

Im selling my 1993 nissan 240sx hatchback because i just bought a S13 coupe that im goin to start fresh with. The car is equiped with power windows, sun roof, rear spoiler, VLSD, 5-speed manual and what not, its a SE and if your on this site i assume you know what options SE's came with now for the good bad and ugly.
    -Motor-
    50,000 on newer KA bought from a junk yard
    3" intake tube w/ open element filter
    Apex N1 muffler
    custom 2.25" cat back
    Reactive spark plug wires
    home made grounding system...very clean done well
    -Suspention-
    Tanabe springs all the way around
    KYB struts all the way around
    Nismo camber correction kit in back
    AMZ performance tie rods
    AMZ performance Pillow Ball tenison rods
    -1.9 degrees camber in front
    20mm wheel spacers in front-none in back
    -Drive-Tranny-
    Stage 2 clutch
    12 lb. alum. flywheel
    rare re-valveing of the master cylinder for the hydrolic clutch, raises the pressure makeing less pedal pressure and less distance needed the push clutch to the floor
    -wheels-
    15in Riken 2pc alum wheels
    Falken tires in the back
    BFGoorich in front
    50 series all around
    +15 offset to allow bigger breaks
    -breaks-
    Full system off inifity q45
    q45 4 piston calibers
    11in stillen drilled and slotted rotors
    new stock rotors in back
    new pad all the way around
    -interior
    No back seat
    Relocated battery to rear center
    Full fiberglass racing seats, driver-passanger
    apex seat harnesses welded on stock sliders
    polished alum shift knob
    Car has NO carpet...all factory panels are still in all the way around even in trunk....all needed to make complete again would be front carpet and back seats top and bottom
    car still has all the sound deadening stuff on the floors, dident take it off because its still a daily driver and wanted to keep the noise down and shed the precious weight
    - extras
    im selling the car with my drift wheel set up witch is 17in 5 spokes in front with lo pros and stealies with 50 series falkens in the back....the 50 series in front is to soft and tends to push some times but with the 17s in front the car is very darty
    Im also selling the car with a brand new still in the box stage 3 clutch, the stage 2 is still good and strong while driveing but when beat on starts to fade, after hard driveing clutch slips with hard 3th to 4th and 4th to 5th gear changes
    Car looks pretty well, needs body work tho, little quarter sized dents on doors and quarters from cones.....sorry......there is also some rust but no holes, nothing serious, only serface rust that could be takein care of with a grinder and primer......over all the car is reliable and i have daily driven it for almost a year and a half, car body as 180,XXX
    i took 40 pictures of the car but dont know how to post them yet, you can IM me on AOL instant messenger and ill show you all of them etniesbro is my SN

pics

yo man whats ur aim sn i wanna see some pics of that 240 get back to me sounds nice though

Comment

hey, i forgot some stuff on the car, it also has the q45 injectors and a rear from a automatic, makeing all the gears lower across the board being the manual dosent have over drive...IM me on AIM my SN is etniesbro

Comment

where are you located...price? send pics to rougue666@msn.com

Comment

Im located in southern new jersey and im asking 3000 for the car but cash money talks.....i dunno how to send them anyother way then AIM so just IM me and ill show you all the pics ive takein, there are about 40

Comment

Working...
          X