ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Clean 1992 240SX SR20DET (Los Angeles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Clean 1992 240SX SR20DET (Los Angeles)

I'm selling my 240sx to start a business up. The car is in the Los Angeles area.

1992 240sx HB
    -Black top sr20
    -Lots of Blitz stuff
    -Kaaz Diff
    -Clean Title
    and more...

$7800 Negotiable
    No trades and not parting out.

Check it out at: http://www.geocities.com/akibuna1/240sx.html

Had the wiring done by Phase2motortrend. Runs perfect. Compression was 150 across the board. Estimated about $12,000 in total value.

Comment

Damn!

Geez, that thing is beautiful! Whats even funnier is I have the completely stock version of that car and the way you have yers done up is exactley the way im going with mine. SR20det, Nice mesh rims, whale tale, kouki tails, dropped. Same color and everything. LOL If I didnt already have the car I would so buy it. Maybe I'll see if I can sell my car. I have like 3500$ and my 240sx. If I sold my car that would be just about right. I'll keep you in mind.

Comment

who put the motor put in? my 240 needs to much work, so i might just buy yours, i got the money and i'll be back in the states in like 2 weeks if you can wait.

Comment

i'll buy it

who put the motor in? i get back in the states in 2 weeks, i got the cash. i want to check it out first but it looks ok. i just don't like the *Censored**Censored**Censored* tan interior. but mine has black so i guess i can just swith it. oh yeah, where in la are you?

Comment

i'll buy it

Originally posted by 180Dreams
            Had the wiring done by Phase2motortrend. Runs perfect. Compression was 150 across the board. Estimated about $12,000 in total value.
            i emailed you, i'll buy it

Comment

still for sale? please email me at dynamikz@gmail.com Maybe i can interest you in a 93 stock civic hatchback, great condition + cash.

Thanks,

Layton G

Comment

Originally posted by fleshintogear
                i emailed you, i'll buy it
                No i'll buy it!

Comment

Swap was done by Vspec and the wiring was done by Phase2motortrend. Runs and idles perfect. If you are interested just email me.

akibuna1@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X