• F/S - ADVAN SA3A's

A used pair of ADVAN SA3A's with tires. Below are the specs:

Wheel - ADVAN SA3A (white)
    Size - 17" x 8"
    Offset - +38mm
    Lug Pattern - 5 x 4.5 (114.3)

Tires - Yokohama Avid
    Size - 235/45/17

Since the wheels are used and obviously aged, there is some wear on them; no curb rash or huge scratches. All of the visual damage can easily be fixed with a little cleaning time. Anyways, asking price is $500 or best offer. I'm not stuck at $500 so if you have a realistic and reasonable offer, shoot it over to me. As for shipping, I'd prefer local pick-up near the irvine area, if not you cover freight.

Now why is it that every set of wheels that I like are 5 lug? WTF! God must hate me

BTW Beautiful wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ka24deturbo
      Now why is it that every set of wheels that I like are 5 lug? WTF! God must hate me

BTW Beautiful wheels.
      Im with you on that man...geezz nice advans...ive been lookin for some 4 lug advans like those for my 240

Comment

hey guys a buddy of mine is also selling some advans . same as the ones pictured above but they are 16x7 front and 16x8 rear +32 all the way around. hes in santa ana and asking 900 bucks. if your interested email me and ill forward the email to him. dancinghobo@sbcglobal.net oh and they are 4x 114

Comment

Thanks for jacking my thread, bump.

Comment

Working...
          X