testing waters ae86 corolla sr5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing waters ae86 corolla sr5

I want to see how much I can get from my 86.

Current Conditions:
    Red color
    Salvage title
    replaced head and valve cover
    sunroof
    new side mirrors
    stickshift
    coupe
    everything in working order
    lights may possibly be messed up(front turn signals)
    carburator needs to be cleaned out, readjusted, and intake needs to be put back on after a carb rebuild
    runs good, 184 xxx miles, good time for a head rebuild too. runs smooth and clean, drift ready with ur cash! ^_^

as for money wise, i put my *Censored**Censored**Censored* into doing all the work with this car, it runs hella good, and the body isnt too great, but it's a beauty. pics will be available on request. open for offers.
    Last edited by TougeWarrior; 02-12-2005, 12:12 AM.

well its an sr5 so not any higher than 1700

Comment

bump ^_^ no one wants this?

Comment

Well you got alot going against you. First off it's an SR5. To do a 4AG swap (help me out if I miss something guys) you are going to have to either do some tricky wiring or just replace the entire harness along with the engine or go carbs. Secondly, it's got a salvaged title. Most folks don't like to mess with that stuff and insurance companies are a little shaky about them too. Sure its an old car but still. Thirdly, it need some assembly if i'm reading your post correctly and finally the body isn't in great shape, once again if i'm reading your post correctly. So $1700 is about right for the high end on that car. Round here SR5's go for 500 bucks. My advice is to keep it, learn all you can with it then move up.

Comment

i'm looking for around 1400 for it, but its not a learning experience, i want to get rid of it, driftings over.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeWarrior
            i'm looking for around 1400 for it, but its not a learning experience, i want to get rid of it, driftings over.
            Driftings Over? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by TougeWarrior
              words of a true drift enthustist......... .

if you want to sell it i'll you 10 bucks for it, Sr5 are good mostly as a parts car for the gt-s.....

Comment

ill buy it for 500 bucks and turn it into a rally car, but sr5, needs some tlc, salvage title, i dont know about 1400, maybe some corolla goupie.

im serious about my offer though.

Comment

uh, no. i wouldn't sell it to you anyways

Comment

why?

your wack.

yes i just said "wack"

Comment

where are u located?

Comment

southern california, 310

Comment

didnt you just buy this thing like a few weeks ago? and 1400 is too much 500 is too much for an sr5 with a salvage title, it should be selling for like 350.

Comment

bought my sr-5 for $300 w/clean title and still running(faded paint though) i say keep it and and run an external fuel pump and swap a black or silver top 20 valve in it. go to ecology or pick-a-part for parts if you need them

Comment

Working...
                            X