So Cal FS: 87 RX7 Turbo 2 JDM motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal FS: 87 RX7 Turbo 2 JDM motor

Hey guys, here's the lowdown. I purchased the car from a student who blew his original 13bt...he bought a jdm one w/ tranny through G-Speed. He had it swapped. Everything was done, but he couldn't get it started. Well, I purchased the car like that because I knew it was something stupid which was causing the car not to start.

I paid 3k for the car. Sure enough...the front coilpack was bad. I replaced it, deflooded the engine (common procedure amongst FC's) and she started up just fine. So basically....the engine you are getting that's already running fine in the car hasn't been driven yet.

Now...a family thing came up and I may need to travel soon...so I need to sell my FC. It's been sitting forever and I have only driven it around the block a few times to keep everything in good working order.

The chassis has a little under 140k and the engine shouldn't have more than 40k. The car is white with blue/black interior. There are no cracks and dash and carpeting is all in great shape.

The only thing this car needs is a set of wheels. I have it sitting on steelies right now. I would also recommend that whoever buys it have some of the shifter bushings replaced because it feels mushy. (I might just do this myself if I have the time to)

This car will be sold WITHOUT smog because the air pump is disconnected. The last time I posted this car on some other forums I had people come test drive and never email me or call me back....so I want serious buyers only with cash in hand.

I am only asking what I paid for the car 3k plus an extra $60 for the coilpack I installed. The steelies on the car are a friend of mine....so if you have cash in hand....I will drop the price to $2800 without any wheels. (you will need to bring a set of 5x114's)

This car IS NOT a salvage title in case any of you are wondering. It is located in the Culver City / West LA area.

Serious buyers may e-mail me at christian.cruz AT comcast . net
    I do have pics, so please e-mail me if you want them.

interested email me at kyokane@hotmail.com

Comment

I'm interested in your 7, could you send me some pics? greenguy3@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Working...
      X