2 Sets of 5Zigen wheels up for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Sets of 5Zigen wheels up for sale!

so the buyer for the 5ZR's backed out and they are up for grabs along with the M05's again. please read the description carefully.

ITEM: set of four 5Zigen 5ZR Copse wheels
    DESCRIPTION: Gunmetal with polished lip. 17x7.5"+48. 5x114.3. WILL NOT CLEAR Z BRAKES WITHOUT A SPACER. One wheel has a big *Censored**Censored**Censored* dent in the lip from hitting a gigantic piece of concrete in the middle of I-95. Can probably be fixed for around $125 or a new wheel can be bought for around $200. Other than that, wheels are in good condition, almost no rash, clear coat on lips are peeling a little though. Two of the tires are Bridgestones 215/45-17 with about 30-40% tread left. The other two tires are Kumhos 205/40-17 with about 20% tread left. They all held air before, not sure about the one that has the dent now though, sidewall could be ruined.
    PRICE: $200 for all four
    PICTURES:

ITEM: set of four 5Zigen Imperio M05 wheels
    DESCRIPTION: White with polished ring, no lip. 17x7"+43. 5x114.3/100. WILL CLEAR Z BRAKES WITH NO SPACER. All these wheels held air the last time I used them as drift wheels, they all have curb rash around the edges though and some small stains. Clear Z brakes with like 2mm upfront, so a spacer is not needed, although a 5mm wouldn't hurt. Two wheels have no tires, the other two have tires that won't hold air, both have slash holes in the sidewalls.
    PRICE: $200 for all four
    PICTURES:

EMAIL: Bizze_c@yahoo.com
    AIM: HFTx2
    SHIPPING: Local pick up only for the 5ZR's, WILL SHIP the M05's at buyers expense. will go as far south as Tyson's Corner or as far north as Towson to meet up. don't ask to ship the 5ZR's, only have 4 wheel boxes so only the M05's will be shipped.
    PAYMENT: either cash only if we meet up OR paypal + 3% + shipping if applicable.
    TYPE OF SALE: as is. no warranty. no refund. no hastles.

Thank you.

M05s are sold!

5ZRs STILL UP FOR GRABS!

Comment

interested in the 5ZR's, how much would shipping be to Vidalia GA 30474

Comment

Originally posted by haya_s14
        interested in the 5ZR's, how much would shipping be to Vidalia GA 30474
        i will check for you on monday.

Comment

I want the 5zr's, i have money in hand, and i am very serious about this request, i am will put 30 more bux on the table for you, so you know i want them...call me at 804 333 1080 between 4 and 8 so we can set up the shipping method up!!!!!!
          Thanx so much
          Thomas Licht

Comment

I have a question!!! i called 5zigen and asked how much it would cost to replace the 17" copse 5zr's, and they said that they didnt make them copse in 17's, so whats up???? i am still going to buy them, just want to clear this up!!!

Comment

NVM!!!! i am sorry, that man i talked to didnt know what he was talking about, sorry!!!! they come in 17's...what a dummy

Comment

Working...
              X