Selling 2004 Subaru WRX:5spd,11710 miles,
    WR Blue,
    Factory Short Shifter,
    Heated Front seats,
    6 cd in-dash changer,
    Spoiler (low, stock),
    Moon/sun roof

20k OBO
    will take 16K with trade of well running 240sx or FC any takers????? Maybe consider a miata?!

SpazmSi@yahoo.com 845-647 9839
    Located in southern NY, Zip 12458 Near Middletown, Kingston, and Poughkeepsie.
    Last edited by SpazmSi; 02-19-2005, 09:52 AM.

Bump taking cash only offers too need to sell this thing!!!!!!!

Comment

ha 20k in cash and a car... not worth it

Comment

I realise that 20 K and a trade is too much, depending on the trade. The car should sell alone for like 21-22K, 24 at a dealer. A high mileage s13 shouldn't go for more then 3000 I don't care how popular they are right now, and FCs are even lower priced. I just need some one to make me an offer. I might take 18 and trade or 20k cash, I will be taking almost a 10k loss on this car and I need to do it quick. I am already late on the car.
        Last edited by SpazmSi; 02-15-2005, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Lowered Price, more reasonable I guess. Any one interested?

Comment

20k thats the average price for 02s. if i werent in the west coast id jump on this deal. its really a steal. good luck with the sale man.

Comment

almost 10 grand in losses?? Jeez the dealer really must've worked you if you paid almost 30 grand for a stock wrx huh.

Comment

Originally posted by kenversusryu
                almost 10 grand in losses?? Jeez the dealer really must've worked you if you paid almost 30 grand for a stock wrx huh.
                Good point...unless its an STi then its a steal..which I REALLY doubt

Comment

you guys should do your homework. go to a suby dealer and find out for yourselves. 20 k for a wrx is not overpriced at all. after tax, financing, etc your looking at 27k. trust me on this , ive been shopping for a wrx.

Comment

20k is a great deal. All i'm saying is if he bought it for 30k then he got worked. No homework needed.

Comment

haha I did kinda get worked, I paid sticker of 27k for the car, with no money down, inorder to get out of the car I traded in. I'd ship this car if anybody was interested out there, not sure how to do it or if anyone would even make an offer having not driven it or anything. yeah I owe like 19k still on this car, I have ridiculously long term financing on it so I haven't paid it down much at all. Damn I'd like to sell this car!

Comment

So Yeah I really need to sell this car!?! Bump, I'll ship this thing if I have to.

Comment

Working...
                        X