FS Xenon HID KITs FOr salE W/Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Xenon HID KITs FOr salE W/Free Shipping

Hi I a few Xenon Hid kits for sale. I current have the items listed below in stock and ready to be shipped. These Hid kits are made by Alpha in Japan and is 100% to color match and 100% water proof. These kits are currently using the must high tech ballast in the market. It has the single, all in one ballast design unlike the old hid ballast that has a ballast and another small box under it to power the hid bulbs.

I have any kit for any car and all Kits are easy plug and play installation that must people can DIY. These Hid kits are also “E” marker approved in England. For the people that don’t know what a E marker is, it is the same thing as the DOT in the US.

The best thing is that these kits come with a One year WARRANTY.

3500k For any car: Retail $750 (For sale at:$369 with free shipping to any 48 states)
    4300k For any car: Retail $699 (For sale at:$349 with free shipping to any 48 states)
    6000k For any car: Retail $699 (For sale at:$349 with free shipping to any 48 states)
    8000k For any car: Retail $699 (For sale at:$349 with free shipping to any 48 states)
    10000k For any car: Retail $750 (For sale at:$369 with free shipping to any 48 states)

For shipping other then the US 48 states please email for a shipping quote.

If you interested please email me at tmptazn27@aol.com
    Last edited by tmptazn27; 02-18-2005, 10:58 AM.

Some hid kits are still in stock!

Comment

Working...
    X