86 300zx turbo 5spd FS in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 300zx turbo 5spd FS in SoCal

I am putting my 86 300zx turbo 5speed up for sale again. I has an upgraded suspension with Tokico Illuminas and ST prings with MSA sway bars. The front brakes have been converted to R32 skyline front rotors and calipers with Endless pads. The Exhaust is a full 3" mandrel bent Turbo back with an Apex'i N-1 muffler (I still have the stock downpipe and cat so it can pass smog). Inside i have added a GReddy turbo timer and boost gauge. The car also comes with a Exedy racing clutch (not installed). The car comes with the stock 16" turbo wheels but I will include the 17" Volk racing GT-P's currently on the car for the right price. I am asking $2500 OBO. email me with any questions and pics at crjnky@yahoo.com

pics please eather post um up here or eamail walkingonice@aol.com thnx

Comment

sorry I couldn't post pics earlier, had to wait till I got home from work. Here ya go.
      Attached Files

Comment

and here it is with the stock wheels before the suspension was installed.
        Attached Files

Comment

also willing to trade for ae86 gts corolla, fc, or 240sx hatch

Comment

yo

how much do you want for car and delivery to stillwater minnesota,bro!

Comment

sorry I forgot to mention the car is for local pickup only.

Comment

hmm...if it passes smog, maybe you want to work out a deal with me for my fc and maybe some cash. Check out my post, and i'll send you some pics via email

Comment

i might be interested, email me some pics to crjnky@yahoo.com also, is the car a four or a five lug hub car?

Comment

only the 84 and 85 non turbo models were 4 lug. its a 5x114.3 lug pattern.

Comment

yeah, I know my car is a five lug, lol. I was asking about the fc, cause only the turbo and sport models were 5 lug that I know of, but he never let me know so oh, well, car is almost sold now, unless i get a better offer.

Comment

Hey bro...i posted a reply to you, i don't know waht happened...anyways, go into my thread and there is a link to the pics...Also, it's a 4 lug se give me a call if you want to see it, or works something out. BTW..you wouldn't happen to live off of Inglewood in torrance would u?

Comment

sorry about that.....since i can't see my posts right away for some reason, here is the # i forgot to put in....310-918-4102

Comment

sorry some things have come up and I have decided not to sell the car. The Z is gonna become the demo car for the shop I am opening up, so look for it with the Battle Prep Garage logo on it in the near future at drift day!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X