FS: Redtop SR + JWT Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Redtop SR + JWT Parts

EDIT 2/23/05: PRICE REDUCED, AGAIN; 3000 gets it all!

Also, Im willing to sell the motor/tranny and OEM parts pictured below for $1800 and the JWT/GReddy parts for $1200!!!

----------------------------------------------

Im selling my SR and at this point I just want to sell it for a loss and move on. Ive spent a few thousand dollars and countless hours on it.

The head is off of the block and COMEPLETLY dissassembled. The valves have been reground, the valve seats have been reground to FSM specs, bronze valve guides from JWT have been installed in the exhaust side. The head has been checked with a straight edge and there is no warpage.

I have purchased the following parts from JWT (THEY ARE STILL IN THE BOX):
    C1 Cams
    Cam Sprockets
    Valve Springs/Retainers
    Pic can be found here.

I also have a GReddy Rocker Arm stopper kit that is still in the box.

The engine will need an OEM gasket kit, CAS, intercooler (the one that came off of the clip had a major hole), clutch/flywheel, and filter element. Keep in mind these are parts you would likely replace during any SR swap.

The following are pictures of the parts that were left over from the clip:
    parts 1
    parts 2
    parts 3
    parts 4
    parts 5
    parts 6
    parts 7

Not pictured is the transmission, OEM Cams, springs, and gears which come with the engine.

So $2600 for the clip + $1200 for the JWT and Greddy parts + $200 for the machine work. 2600 + 1200 + 200 = 4000

$3500 gets the whole shebang. Im also willing to sell the motor and OEM parts seperate, email me if you want to talk price. Im in northern California, about 30 minutes outside Sacramento. Email me at Scoreqa@Hotmail.com or post questions.

More pics:
    Clip as I got it
    Engine + Tranny
    Prior to machine work
    Reground valves
    Repainted valve cover

I should also note that this is posted on NICO, FreshAlloy, and NCDA.
    Last edited by clos; 02-25-2005, 12:14 AM.

price reduced.

Comment

price reduced, again.

Comment

Working...
      X