87 RX-7 (For Sale) $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 RX-7 (For Sale) $1000

Hey guys im posting my 87 rx7 for sale. It got into an accident yesterday (not drifting) and the driver side front end got smashed in. It's got a rebuilt motor with 3500 miles on it that wasnt' damaged in the accident thank god. I had a custom streetport done to the motor that made it an N/A beast, I never had trouble getting it sideways. I backed it up with a 20b fuel pump and I had just put in a new alternator and brakes. Inside I'm leaving the clarion cd player, rockford fosgate speakers in the front, sony xplods in the rear, all in the car. $1000 obo gets the whole car, I'm not taking anything out of it and selling it by itself. I was thinking of getting a shell and swapping everything in but I'm going back to school and I can't afford it. From what I can tell the bumper, hood, driver side headlight, and driver side fender got destroyed in the accident. The hit knocked the battery loose and cracked the radiator.
    I'm leaving for vacation today and I won't be returning till feb. 28th. If your interested you can pm me or email me at rotorypower911@yahoo.com. For location reference I live 5 minutes from the lincoln tunnel. I'll try to post pics when I return. I guess my drifting days are over.

hey guys i thought i'd just let you know that the car is no longer for sale due to the fact that today i bought an 88 red rx7 gxl for 500 i will be swapping my whole setup in this weekend and have pics up soon. if anyone needs a part from an 87 rx7 let me know asap. ill sale any parts for dirt cheap but the car goes to the junkyard sunday april 10th. i dont have a cell right now but hit up my house number only if you really want a part. (201-392-0595) if im not home leave a message and number to reach you back.

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU MAN! seems like everything worked out.....

Comment

Working...
      X