Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 88 RX-7 FC n/a LSD KAAZ 1.5 !!

Mine: 1988 Mazda RX-7 GXL

Exterior]: Clean original red paint still shines little dings here and there.

Interior: Gray clther interior pretty clean 8 out of 10 the stereo surround should be replaced because it cracked, it also has a sony head unti with detachable face.

Suspension: Kaaz 1.5 LSD stock shocks and stock springs but I have a brand new box of Tein springs that go with the car.

Engine: stock 13b N/A

Miles: 217,xxx on chassis the motor was rebuilt @ 130,xxx

I've had this car for about 3 weeks because I wanted something different but I cant tear myself apart from the Corolla. I would like to trade this for a kouki coupe (AE86) but will consider zenki's I DO NOT WANT A HB coupes only and it must have LSD either aftermarket or stock, NO RUST! doesn't have to be super modded but a little would be cool, must run and pass smog. The RX-7 pulls strong but I can't stand not having any low end power. This car would be perfect with someone with money and time oh and you must be in NOR*CAL Sorry I dont have pics at this time but will have some soon. If you want to come check out the car feel free and email me DoriDimePL510@gmail.com or give me a call (916)640-7649. I'm in Sacramento,CA If the car is not trade it will be sold for $3000

Trade for a KOUKI/ZENKI AE86 COUPE! No Hatchbacks. Will consider other trades but the car must pas smog and be running just get at me with what you have.

_pipo

bumppppppppppage

Comment

I want it but i need to sell my corolla first.. Got any pics?

Comment

Hey wait NO DONT SELL YOUR COROLLA! lol give me some specs on your corolla. because i'm looking for one right now. I miss my 86.

Comment

Ok well nevermind I thought you had a AE86 guess not. Yeah try to sell it first then get at me. My bad.

Comment

bumpppp for the early birds online at work......................dont get cought.

Comment

bump for me.

Comment

bump.................

Comment

Working...
                X