For Sale: 1987 Corolla Sr5 coupe 310 area code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 1987 Corolla Sr5 coupe 310 area code

Yes, i've finally decided to get rid of it.

The bad:
    starter is really weak
    carb needs to be adjusted(it stalls because of too low rpm)
    radiator leaks a bit
    lights are a bit rusty

It runs fine other than the fact that the rpm is super low, this thing needs work, so i'm opted to get rid of it 1200, i spent alot on it already, 1200 is pretty firm but it is also OBO. Car needs to be registered. Salvage title. Interior is decent, the dashboard is cracked, no radio, two speakers in the back though, a/c and heat works fine, sunroof works fine, new euro style mirrors. i just got the heads replaced about 80 miles back, odometer lights work, clutch is a bit loose, e-brake is loose, seats are good. she needs a good home. I don't have the time and money to work on it. I live in the 310 area code, I don't recommend you drive this thing home unless you can constantly heel toe to get it at higher rpms to stop it from stalling. Please private message me asap for more information or contact. It needs a lot of work, this is a total project, btw, has 184k miles. If you have the time to get it into tip top condition, be my guest, but it's drivable at this point.
    Last edited by TougeWarrior; 02-21-2005, 07:57 PM. Reason: forgot about stuff ^_^

i thought you told me you were gonna keep it? and not to be an arse but 1200 is too much its an sr5 coupe and basically from what youve described a shell. but good luck

Comment

its running, its negotiable anyways.

Comment

Ill buy

Originally posted by TougeWarrior
        950 within this week, not on wednesday though

Hey im ver intrested, i have the money right here. im located in the 562 area.
        send pics n info to Samuraisky893@yahoo.com.. so the price is now 950??

Comment

i just fixed it, the intake is back on, and its in good running order, it might low rev(stall) in reverse, but it happens every so often, not too much. It's in good running order so I want a 1050 for some work I did to it. It's smooth right now, and there's no problems that i know of.

Comment

850 to first one that takes it

Comment

best offer... keep it > or equal to 500

Comment

I'll buy it.

Originally posted by TougeWarrior
                best offer... keep it > or equal to 500

I'm down in the 323!

Comment

email for fone number

Comment