FS/FT 1983 Porsche 944

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 1983 Porsche 944

Well heres what i got a white 1983 porsche 944 with about 138k miles on the 2.5 liter inline 4 it runs strong but theres a problem with the trans i have no idea what it is it dosen't hinder it so i have been puttin it off, but it does have an LSD, it has new front calipers and slotted rotors, toyo proxies that are about 80-70%, 17" black with machined lip roni rims, new pioneer deck with infinity kappa componets , interior is in fair condition but there is tears in the driver seat and a little one in the back, the carpets fading and the dash has cracks, the exterior is good but there is a dent in the passanger fender and the front valance is messed up, i just installed a complete JL audio stereo system with a new 10W7 and 500/1 JL amp and a el4300 amp for the infinity speakers,also a new automate alarm, this is a fast little car, it hurts me to let it go but its a little to much for me right now.
    ok heres pix

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/545736/4

This is a great touge car takes corners as smooth as butter you cant realy tell that it dosen't have power steering, it is soon to go over a major overhual to fix all of the electrical problems also I'll see if i can fix the tranny

i dont realy know what i should ask for so make an offer, I would love to trade for an S14 or a good S13 maybe a good Honda I'm open for offers

thanx
    Nik

Bump^^^^^^

Comment

where did you get the limeted slip ?

Comment

I'll pay 700 cash for it if I can make it to Oregan =).

Comment

Working...
        X