Work Wheels, BMW HID's, Pioneer TV, Hollywood Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Wheels, BMW HID's, Pioneer TV, Hollywood Subs

Once again my beautiful set of Work VS-XX wheels sized 17X8.5 +28 offset 5X114.3. They feature a full polished face with 2.5" polished lip. They will NOT clear z32 brakes (that is why I'm selling them). They also come with BRAND NEW Falken silent sport tires 215/45 that have never been driven on. Asking $1800 shipped OBO.

I have a set of Hella BMW ballasts with d2s bulbs and 7 series bezels. The ballasts are used but in perfect working condition and the bulbs are brand new. I was going to use these for an HID conversion on my s14 but decided not to. All you need is the projectors and these will be the perfect HID uprgrade. Asking $300 shipped OBO.

I also have a Pioneer 5.25" TV monitor that I used to have installed in the center console of my s14. The picture is crystal clear and the tv is in like new condition. I have all the wiring needed to install in your vehicle. Works great for your in car entertainment needs. Asking $350 shipped OBO.

Also for the entertainment people I have a pair of Hollywood Excursion subwoofers. They are the 1280d models which means they are 12" subs with dual voice coils 1500 watt max power handling. The subs are like new with only about 24 hrs worth of use. Box is not included due to shipping issues. Asking $300 shipped OBO.

Please only serious inquaries only and prices are negotiable. These things need to go FASSSSST, so please make an offer. Thanx, and feel free to pm or e-mail any questions to unkjoe28@yahoo.com.

i want those wheels!!!

Comment

Well make an offer and they might be yours.

Comment

Hey there...Im very interested in the wheels. I just joined the website and it wont let me send private messages. Hit me up on yahoo messenger or AIM. My name there is rhscare. Hope to hear back soon.

Comment

Hey in reply to 91FC3STII hit me up by e-mail at unkjoe28@yahoo.com if you happen to check this thread. I have tried to get a hold of you on aim but your not on or I might have the wrong name. Ill keep trying. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

*bump* Come on guys I gotta get these parts out of here so help me out. My some offers. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

do you still have the HID set up...Im very interested.

Comment

Working...
              X