FS: 89 Hatchback (Cali)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 89 Hatchback (Cali)

I have been viewing the pages alot for a few months, but never registered, I posted this on zilvia.net and SRO.org so you can check out my post are legit, am not a scamer.
    hey everyone, well am going to be getting my 350z very soon, but I need more money for a nice big downpayment, so am going to sell my 240. I need to sell it ASAP, here is the low down on my car:

89 Hatchback
    14x,xxx Miles
    5spd Tranny
    Rebuilt Head
    New Timing Chain
    New Injectors
    Air Filter
    Front and Rear StrutBars
    Aftermarket Muffler
    Inside is need pretty good condition
    Clear Coat is chipping off, but no rust
    a dent or two on the car but it isn't that big.
    I got a Pansonic Mp3 Player its a new model that has a blue face on it, but it isn't the one that has the picture, its the model just below it, its really really nice that I will sell along with the car for an extra 150.
    So all in all the car is in good condition, i had it for 13 years and its really strong.
    Whats wrong with the car is that the Speedo doesn't work and there is a click noise from the engine. I may fix it and if I need to buy parts i'll rise up the price, if not i'll raise the price down.
    If you want I can also do a full rebuild on the block for 900 bucks so baiscly the car would be in like 0 miles, but it would up to you.

Price that I need to get for the car is 1800 and this is firm because I need about 1800 for the car so I can get a 10K downpayment on my 350z. Now I need to sell ASAP, but I will not go lower on price cause of my suituation with getting my 350z.
    The price is pretty low for what others want for it, but my car is SALVAGE TITLE, its not clean.

So again $1800 for my car, plus 150 for the Mp3Player, 70 bucks for another CD Player I got, or 900plus for a block rebuild. So its choice on the buyer.

Name Is Steven
    Cell (209)617-4474
    email: lt_martinez@sbcglobal.net
    AIM: djdorifto
    or PM
    Please only contact me if SERIOUS! I NEED NO BS.
    I will have lots of pics in the morning for you to see.
    I am in Central Cali, but I can also go to the Bay Area and LA if need be if buyer is serious.
    Last edited by djdorifto; 12-29-2003, 01:46 AM.

Disreguard that last update.
    Last edited by djdorifto; 12-29-2003, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X