Wtb: 89-94 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: 89-94 240sx

I'm looking for a 1989 to 1994 Nissan S13 (240SX) in the northeast Indiana area. More specifically some where really close to Fort Wayne, IN. My price range though is about $1500 at most and a pay over time option would be most appreciated. It must be running and in relatively decent condition meaning that it's not going to die as soon as I get it home and registered. It also must be manual transmission with little to no rust on the body. I know this is kinda picky for the price range, but I for one am not that much of a mechanic so I'd like something I'm not going to end up fixing more than driving...like my hearse... I miss that vehicle...anyway I'd appreciate any help that can be given.

Thanks

91 240 sx for u.

Red 240, AUTO, running, power windows, mirrors, sunroof, 178.300 original miles. In MIAMI, FLORIDA. Asking $1700 obo. Verry good shape If u r still interesting, let me know. I have pics.

Comment

I'm still interested and would like to see your pics also. Is it the fastback or regular coupe model and would you be willing to transport it up here to where I am located?

Comment

I guess I'll BUMP this and try my luck again...

Comment

'93 white hatchback near rust free body (slight rust on rocker panel just infront of rear wheel)
          sohc with:
          hot shot header
          hot shot intake
          msd ignition
          Nismo 286 cam

Whiteline springs on tokico yellows

chicago area

call 847 528 7209 if intersted
          Last edited by eric240; 03-12-2005, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Sorry I haven't replied to you earlier, Eric. What's the asking price and do you have any pics that you could either send me or post a link to?

Comment

Working...
            X