Fs: '89 Ae92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: '89 Ae92

I'm trying to sell my project car.. it's an '89 AE92.. SR5.

I swapped a 7afe into it when the 4af went to the dogs... car has fresh eibach springs and kyb struts.. low mileage JDM rear calipers.. brembro x-drilled and slotted rotors in the front.. 14" gunmetal rims.. fresh uniroyal tigerpaw HT tires.. white trueno front end.. the car is red.. only thing wrong with the car is it needs a new power steering rack.. there is a worn bushing in it.. so there is play in the wheel.. that's all.. it drives fine and handles fine other than that.

Has a lot of new parts.. all maintanence stuff. It is a project car so it's not completely done.. everything is almost converted over to GTS status.. It has a power sliding sun-roof.. the panel is rusted to hell but I'm working on repairing that.

I'm asking 1300.00 for the car

I will deliver for a small fee within a certain range.. lots and LOTS of other stuff on the car.. I prefer that if you are a serious buyer that you just contact me and we can discuss everything about it.

specializedpc@yahoo.com

AIM: fumbduck0

Get in contact with me and I will give you my phone # and we can discuss it on the phone.
Working...
X