s13 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s13 parts

stock catalytic converter. it has the flange from the downpipe to the cat but the other flange isnt there... not gutted or molested, it came off my brothers 240, it was welded to a custom exhaust but the cat is in great cond. we passed smog with it a few weeks ago.

for you guys who wanna get a custom exhaust and save your own cat for future purposes this is for you.

price is 50.00 shipped to your door. in lower 48s
    price is 45.00 picked up in socal
    price is now lowered to 38.00 picked up 45.00 shipped

---------------------------------------------------

stock s13 rear shocks and springs setup complete, just bolt on, shocks are a week old and havent been used at all. in perfect cond. springs are stock, the whole assembly has been replaced with tokico blue and tein s tech springs, thats the only reason its on installed now.

for you guys who need new shocks and dont wanna spend a fortune this is for you. shocks alone bought new at autozone are over 60.00

price is 75.00 shipped to your door. in lower 48s
    price is 50.00 picked up in socal

----------------------------------------------------

s13 cut intrax springs. lowers your car at least 2 inches. rode well in my brothers s13, dont know how many coils are cut but they give your car a very agressive stance and can still be driven daily.

nice upgrade to your s13. took it out he got s-tech springs. and these have just been sitting here doing nothing.

price is 80.00 shipped to your door. in lower 48s
    price is 60.00 picked up in socal

------------------------------------------------------

willing to trade everything here for some trd headers or jdm cat back exhaust for ae86s.

i take paypal but if you pay through paypal you must add 4% for the paypal fee. on top of the total amount. thanks.

if you want anything just email me and we'll work something out.
    Last edited by corollarollas; 03-13-2005, 09:44 PM.

fs

where in socal are u at...im at san bernardino hit me up ..peace

Comment

heres the pic of the cat...

im in moreno valley just over the hill from u... and i go to school in san bernardino so its not a problem if you wanna meet up...

Last edited by corollarollas; 03-04-2005, 08:47 AM.

Comment

here are pics of the intrax springs

Comment

bump it up for me

Comment

rear

240sxshocks

Comment

bumpbkdf;kljsadf;lkjasd;fkljds;ak

Comment

Working...
              X