3 spoke steering wheel
    222k on it
    runs strong
    tokico blues all around
    megan racing springs
    some random front strut bar
    intake
    clarion single disc cd player 50w x 4

sorry for the repost, but its with NEW PICS!!

whats been changed
    brake pads
    clutch master cylinder
    brake booster
    radiator
    rear end, use to be open diff until i swapped rear end
    shocks and struts
    springs

the bad

no muffler
    big dent on rear passenger side
    speed cable broken (been about a month)

2000obo
    The rims on the front are honda vx rims, super lightweight. The deal is that if i sell this car by thursday you get the rims, the rims are my friends, i asked him if i could borrow them until he sold them, now he has a buyer and needs the rims back. so if you want those rims on the car then you'll have to get it before thursday, if not then ill have to put cookie cutters on the front. It comes in a set of four all with 80% thread. I will also throw in the bbs mesh rims (pair) for 2000, theyll need new tires. Also it will be an additional 200 if you want the dent fixed and primered.

The car runs really well, i've never had any mechanical problems with it during the two years that i've owned the car. I've taken very good care of the car other than the fact that theres a dent caused by a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing telephone pole. Interior is red, like any other red gts matches the paint really well and is very nice, the main reason i bought the car was that the interior was all red and looked jdm.. lol. Rips on the back seats head rest part like every other gts out there. Alignment is straight and handles noicceeee. oh as i said, theres no muffler so its quite loud. 06' tags, im sure it could pass deq again no problem. anyways she needs a good home/owner ... i've had my way with her now its your turn sloppy seconds!

http://img225.imageshack.us/gal.php?...ture2512bv.jpg

email me with a price and we'll talk jdeet85@hotmail.com

hey

where is it located???? how much will delivery to minnesota cost??

Comment

Working...
    X