WTB 89-94 240SX Body Kit Asap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 89-94 240SX Body Kit Asap!

If you have a set or just the frt bumper and sideskirts, please contact me. Need it asap so I can get my car painted. I need something similar to the vertex kits or nothing too agressive. Thanks in advance.

i have stock parts, name ur price, front bumper has a crack...can be fixed

Comment

i can order you somethin off raceonusa.com for a good *Censored**Censored**Censored* price, i would reccomend the gp sports zero-1 for somethin not too aggressive. If i order a kit for you ill give you a good deal on a paint job seein that your in elk grove, let me know tho ill thrwo you some prices now.

(real) origin labs aggressive/stylish = 800
      drft = 400
      gp sports G4 = 800
      gp sports zero 1 = 550
      m sports = 700
      vertex = 500

these prices go for anyone, and are without shipping. thanks

Comment

da hell you need a body kit for? why not use whatever you got? not like it matters, its gonna get messed up anyways or is this a show car?

Comment

Originally posted by PurePerformance
          i can order you somethin off raceonusa.com for a good *Censored**Censored**Censored* price, i would reccomend the gp sports zero-1 for somethin not too aggressive. If i order a kit for you ill give you a good deal on a paint job seein that your in elk grove, let me know tho ill thrwo you some prices now.

(real) origin labs aggressive/stylish = 800
          drft = 400
          gp sports G4 = 800
          gp sports zero 1 = 550
          m sports = 700
          vertex = 500

these prices go for anyone, and are without shipping. thanks
          How long do I have to wait if I get the vertex kit from you? I already have a shop sponsoring me for the paint. I just need the kit asap. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Jeff its Brendan. Whats been going on in your neck of the woods. Just getting back on my feet down, working my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off here and saving for another eight-six. I kept most of the parts, especially the rims

Comment

vertex is 1 to 2 weeks out, which isnt good if your looking for it right away

Comment

Kits

the price for the vertex and gp kits are they the real ones or knock-off

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                  Hey Jeff its Brendan. Whats been going on in your neck of the woods. Just getting back on my feet down, working my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off here and saving for another eight-six. I kept most of the parts, especially the rims
                  Hey Brendan, long time no talk. I've just been working on the new project 240sx. Almost done, just looking for a body kit right now.

So you're buddy was able to register the 86?

Comment

there a imitation but excellent fitment, i have the vertex with s15 front on my s14 and it fit great. i belive there from version select becuase there white and fit very nice.

Comment

I dont know if he registered it yet. I know he has 3 86's though so it might be just a pure track car. What happened to the last 240 you had from when I was there?

Comment

Working...
                      X