X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL 20V Silvertop 4ag-e set -good price FREE S&H-

**Prices edited because of competition
    Includes:
    Engine: 48xxxkm SILVERTOP compression checked (exelent) w/ distributor, alternator, a/c, p/s pump, uncut engine wire harness, ecu, AFM, igniter w coil, fusebox, intake AND exhaust manifolds.

NEW INFO: starter, flywheel and 30day warranty come with the engine set

The engine is ready to run, the ONLY thing you will need is a fuel pump which i can find for you

I also have the installation procedures, power steering setup instructions (if sr5), solution to all problems that will be encountered and tips.*free since info doesn't belong to me

This is AS COMPLETE a set as it gets withought getting a front clip.

*Prices:
    $1350 FREE S&H
    $1150 SHIPPED if in cali
    $1000 pickup
    I accept paypal, money orders. no credit cards over the phone
    luisriera@aol.com
    USE SUBJECT LINE: 20V Silvertop

I now have 4sets available
    Last edited by etxxz; 03-26-2005, 06:41 PM.

ITB's included?

Comment

if you mean the airbox with the hose going out to the AFM/air filter, then yes.
      The engine set is completely full for the exeption of the fuel pump and the 4wire O2 sensor. Tey come with all listed above and even the starter.

e-mail me for detail if you're really interested. Oh, i forgot to update this forum, but if you're in cali or satelite states then its 1400shipped, 1200picked up otherwise 1500 to the lower 48.

LuisRiera@aol.com

Comment

what 20v silvertop are you selling...just to make it clear... what car did it come out of?

Comment

jdm silvertop 20v 4AG-E...not blacktop(ae111)...AFM 165hp, ae101 8400rpm engine.

but its a FULL SET with engine and all parts required for a swap in a ae86 or kp61 (done both so i know what's needed).

All exept the fuel pump (90shipped on ebay) and the 4wire O2 sensor (97+ corolla O2 sensor ~ $75 @ autodiscount).

2 more sets available.
          1500shipped
          1400shipped if in cali or sorounding states
          1200pickup

e-mail for details, questions. i have pic of the engines and you're welcome to come and see them. Full leak down compression test (exelent) and a 30day startup warranty!

btw* there's only 1 kind of silvertop...you might be confused by the 1995+ ae111 20v "BLACKTOP" which is map and has more torque and a higher redline

Comment

thanks...just makin sure...and also, the motors include the Individual Throttle Bodies...correct?

Comment

yes. would you like to call and settle this...are you interested?

Comment

hey, im interested. id do money order. ill have the money in less than two weeks.. 48k KM, how do i transfer that into miles? im too lazy to look that sh!t up.. i wontbe doing the swap for awile anyway, i just need to get my wiring harness to the dude thats going to simplify it for me... it takes him about three weeks, but he cuts the wires down to half..

Comment

48000km=29000miles
                  1km=.621miles

I take money orders. Contact me by e-mail for info and where to send to as well as your shipping info and I will give you my phone number as well.
                  Luisriera@aol.com.

for the rest of you. bump.

Comment

could you post some pics?

Comment

^^ the lack of interest...
                      e-mail or call and will send you pics if you're really interested. dont waste my time seriously.

Prices are now negotiable = bump

Comment

EDITED first post

**Prices edited because of competition
                        Includes:
                        Engine: 48xxxkm SILVERTOP compression checked (exelent) w/ distributor, alternator, a/c, p/s pump, uncut engine wire harness, ecu, AFM, igniter w coil, fusebox, intake AND exhaust manifolds.

NEW INFO: starter, flywheel and 30day warranty come with the engine set

The engine is ready to run, the ONLY thing you will need is a fuel pump which i can find for you

I also have the installation procedures, power steering setup instructions (if sr5), solution to all problems that will be encountered and tips.*free since info doesn't belong to me

This is AS COMPLETE a set as it gets withought getting a front clip.

*Prices:
                        $1350 FREE S&H
                        $1150 SHIPPED if in cali
                        $1000 pickup
                        I accept paypal, money orders. no credit cards over the phone
                        luisriera@aol.com
                        USE SUBJECT LINE: 20V Silvertop

I now have 4sets available

Comment

Working...
                        X