ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 92 white chuki 240sx shell (perfect drift only!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 92 white chuki 240sx shell (perfect drift only!)

Hey everybody,
    Before I start telling you about the car I just wanted to mention something. I know some of you might sway away since this is my first post, but I have been visiting this website for about 2 years now, I have just never bothered registering because of the nice old search button...plus I didn't have a car to take sideways. If you feel I am not a trustworthy person to deal with though you can check my rating on 240sxforums.com where I have over 1100+ posts and good feedback from people (under the same username).

THE BASICS:
    Year: 1992
    Model: Nissan 240sx Hatchback (chuki)
    Mileage: 138,000 on odometer
    Drivetrain: Manual converted (used to be automatic)
    Location: Baltimore, MD (but willing to ship anywhere requested)
    Exterior Color: White (needs a good car wash and maybe, maybe a new coat of paint and it would be perfect)
    Interior Color: Black

THE INTERIOR:
    The interior is stripped almost, what can I say. The seats work and still have all the foam and padding, but are both ripped pretty good. There is no carpet on the floorpan of the car, but the carpeting in the hatch of the car, on the hatch, and all of the headliner is in GREAT condition. The door panels are both bent in at the speaker boxes but can be fixed (the tweed was in the process of being removed from the door panels). The glovebox is broken but I just bought one which can be included with the car. The dash was purchased in 2004 from Nissan Heaven. The rear seats are there and are in good condition. The car has has manual locks and it did have power windows (manual locks work without having to hold the door handle open when shutting the door; little things like that are always nice). That should just about cover all of the interior.

THE EXTERIOR:
    Like I said earlier, the car is painted white and the paint looks to be in pretty good condition, another coat would never hurt though. On the rear of the passenger side there are two medium sized dents, one on the rear quarter panel and one on the rear bumper. The one on the rear quarter panel is a very easy fix and can easily be popped out while the one on the rear bumper is a little more difficult. But as said before the car has a clean carfax report and never been reported in any accident so the damage is nothing to worry about. The spoiler was removed from the hatch of the car by a Nissan dealership. There was very minor rust marks left by the removal of the spoiler. The radio antenna has also been removed but does not show any signs of rust around the holes. The car has duct tape over all of the holes and a cover on the car to protect it from snow, rain, and any other kind of damage from the weather. Some spot welds, grinding, and bondo will clean up the rust and fill in the holes. The hood needs to be replaced, without a doubt it has to go. The frame of the hood is week and while it was being shipped it go damaged by the moving company making it rust where it got bent during rain.

MECHANICAL AND BODY:
    The car has a perfectly straight frame. The frame seriously looks the way it did the day it came off the assembly line. As earlier said, the car used to be an automatic but was converted to a manual with all parts needed (excluding the transmission). According to the previous owner the steering column is new and has never been used but I didn't get a chance to inspect it myself.

AFTERMARKET OR NEW PARTS:
    Surprisingly, there is a lot of new and aftermarket parts on the car. Enough to make a short list...
    -Dash bought in 2004 from Nissan Heaven
    -Steering Column
    -Power Steering and lines (bought everything needed for power steering from a dealership and had professionally installed with 0 miles on it)
    -Clear Turn Signals
    -180sx rear garnish
    -Drift shift knob
    -Hood latch
    All of those parts in the car have never been in the car when it was going faster than 1mph (the speed it has been pushed around).

RUST:
    It's on four spots, all minor.
    1. The hood- As I already said though, the hood needs to be replaced so it should be of no concern anyway.
    2. The hatch- Also already addressed and can be easily fixed.
    3. Battery Tray- The battery tray only is rusted, but if you plan on doing a sr or rb swap you most likely will trash that battery tray anyway.
    4. Front Bumper- The two little holes where the license plate is mounted have a hair bit of rust, both holes together might have a total of 2 square centimeters worth of rust.

I don't think I could be any more specific on the car and named ever single spot of concern. I hate when I get something delievered to me and there is any little bit of a surprise with condition no matter how minute is, and I don't want the buyer to feel that way when the car is delievered.
    I took some pictures a while back of the interior of the car of very specific parts but I don't think they would have any meaning to anyone else who looked at them other than me. Here are a few links to recent pictures I took of the car....
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/w...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

The reason I am selling this car is because I had plans to swap in a sr and make it a daily driver but because of the wiring it was simply not worth it. $1200 of professional wiring work done by Mid-Atlantic Motorsports (I consider to be the most intellectual group of guys to work on a 240sx) and it still isn't ready to be a daily driver so I decided not to lost any more money on the car and just stop them from working as it was. The car would be perfect though for a drift only car and is basically stripped already to exactly how it would be needed in order to begin build up of it as a drift-only car. The car is also worth a lot more in parts than I am looking to sell it for but I don't have the time to part it out so if you have the time and space, you could make some cash by parting it out (roughly twice the amount as the price that I am looking to sell it for).

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    E-mail Address: Jesse_D_Jaeger@yahoo.com
    AIM Screen Name: LiquidSmokeXC113
    Feel free to pm me too.
    Phone number available upon request.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want any other pictures. Thanks for your time.

-Jesse J.
Working...
X