S13 & S14 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 & S14 Parts

Whats up guys and gals. Just wanted to let you know we got just about any part you need for s13's and s14's. If you need them just simply put in the requests for the part and I will give you the price asap. I will send pics of the item as well so that you can see the condition of them too. You can email me at MVPDrift@gmail.com or im me at turboblitz2117. Seeya! We aslo have rb20 parts on hand too!

We can aslo get JDM stuff for real good prices. Check out our site just click on my signature or email me for prices.

Comment

hey wat up, im looking for an S13 frontend conversion for a 1992 240SX. could you tell me how much it would be for the parts and the shipping.
      _thanks

Comment

I need a passenger side S14 LCA in a few days!!

Comment

Aight I will get you a price asap!

Comment

s14 coilover with struts. Let me see what you have.

Comment

I can get you a tein flex set up for about 900 bucks without shipping. Tell me what coilovers you are interested in. Whats your price range? We can get you anything you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Asphaltdancer
                hey wat up, im looking for an S13 frontend conversion for a 1992 240SX. could you tell me how much it would be for the parts and the shipping.
                _thanks
                I will let you know on the pricing tommorow. Let me know where you live. You want the projector head lights, bumper, brackets, hood, and fenders?

Comment

Just to tell you guys. After your request there is a one day turn around to get all the pricing for you sometimes we can get the pricing quicker. Also it would be helpful if you can give us the location where you are at and the zip code.
                  Thanks,
                  Marat

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                    I will let you know on the pricing tommorow. Let me know where you live. You want the projector head lights, bumper, brackets, hood, and fenders?

im located in the 805, 93117 Santa Barbara Cali.
                    Last edited by Asphaltdancer; 03-10-2005, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I need the shift boot.....let me know if you have it

Comment

how much do you want for a ka24e injector? just need one with the plug attached to it. shipped to 91733 CA. thanks howangpham@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi there, do you have any lsd that will fit into my 96 4 lug base model 240sx?

Comment

s13 coupe rain guards

Comment

Looking for s13 silvia fenders, hood, and bumper here....28546.

Comment

Working...
                              X