FS: Show/Daily Driver MkIV Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Show/Daily Driver MkIV Supra

You are looking at one of the most desired cars in the world. It's a great running Red, 1993.5, 5 spd Manual, Targa Top, Toyota Supra! I have been building this Supra to be a show car but have ran out of funding as well as a job.

This is my baby. Since I am selling it I would expect that any "buyers" wouldn't keep it locked up in a garage, get out and drive it! Show it off and be proud of it. Even give it your own added touch.

This Supra is in very good condition. Engine runs strong and has regularly been maintained. Transmission shifts smoothly. The interior is always kept clean, never smoked in to my knowledge. I wash the car at least once every two weeks, and thats when I'm being lazy.

Body: Has a couple rock chips in the clear coat on the front of the car. Nothing major. There are also two scarches on the hood from what looks like someone did it intentionally while it was in a parking lot. After buffing the car they are really small. Other then that the body is completely striaght and clean.
    Interior: All lights in the dash work. First row of center console lights work, second row of lights work but dont always come on. Everything on the interior works. Seats are clean, carpet all looks good. Could use new floor mats, but they are just floor mats.

This Supra turn’s heads, on and off the street. A definite attention grabber! The car is set up for show, but it also has the power to back up the Supra name. I have thousands invested into this car, I don't want to sell it but it needs to go. If you don't like attention, this is not the car for you.

I have the title for the car in hand. And for those of you who are going to ask it is clean. As well as clean car fax.

Here is a small break down of the car.
    UPGRADES:
    Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator (FHP11-93SUP)
    TRD cool air intake
    Full Body Kit
    Aluminum Dash Kit
    Pioneer CD Player
    Auto Page Alarm System

Tires Rear Avon ZZ1 245/50/ZR16

Tires Front Dunlop Sport 9000 225/50/ZR16

STOCK:
    93.5 Supra
    2JZGE motor
    5 Speed Trans
    Targa Top
    Leather Seats
    124xxx miles

Wheels 16x9 Rear, 16x8 Front
    Power Everything
    On board alarm as well as upgraded alarm (Dual protection)

NEW:
    Clutch
    Bearings
    Fly Wheel
    Rear Main
    Oil/Filters

Body - Bought from ViS Racing
    Extream GT Rear Bumper
    Extream GT Side Skirts
    Terminator Front Bumper
    Stock Rear Spoiler

$18,500 o.b.o.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at speedy6777@comcast.net

dude no1s gonna buy it ahhaah im sorry to tell you this but why would they pay 18.5 for a near stock na supra when they could save a few more gs and buy a tt ? honestly thhink about that

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
      dude no1s gonna buy it ahhaah im sorry to tell you this but why would they pay 18.5 for a near stock na supra when they could save a few more gs and buy a tt ? honestly thhink about that
      If having nearly an extra $6k into a car is nearly stock..... And if they were smart the extra money it takes to buy a TT they could save and buy a single Turbo kit for this and have a 500HP Supra instead of spending more money for a stock TT and only have 320hp. Honestly think about that.

Comment

but then they have to buy low compression pistons right? for like another grand. no offense man but your trying to sell a all show and no go car and not many people will buy it on this forum.

Comment

You mind if i ask why you would put that in the portland roadster show~

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon
            If having nearly an extra $6k into a car is nearly stock..... And if they were smart the extra money it takes to buy a TT they could save and buy a single Turbo kit for this and have a 500HP Supra instead of spending more money for a stock TT and only have 320hp. Honestly think about that.
            show me were you put the 6k into please ahah i need a good laugh

Comment

Reply to all!

This is now an award winning Supra. It was in the "Roadster" show because there were nearly 400 cars in the building. Not all of them were roadsters, it was a car show people. As for where I put my money in my car that doesn't really matter. Obviously it was in the right places to win.

Comment

I like your car man but this forum is probably the wrong place to list it for sale to try and get top dollar for it. Most folks here don't do automatics and don't pay top dollar for cars.

Guys, lay off the clowning. Try and help rather than harp on him.

Comment

Im not trying to get top dollar. (If you read below Im selling it nearly $5.5K under the average price.)

Here this is straight out of Auto-trader

Advertised Price Range for this search
                  $30,000 Highest price
                  $16,500 Lowest price
                  $23,987 Average price

1995 Toyota Supra N/A : Automatic : stock 135000 miles $18,000
                  1994 TOYOTA SUPRA 100% stock, never raced 88,000 miles $22,000
                  1995 TOYOTA SUPRA, 6 cyl, 5 spd, stock $23,999
                  1994 TOYOTA SUPRA $30,000
                  1994 Toyota Supra Mileage 94,000 $30,000
                  1993 TOYOTA SUPRA Non turbo 113k stock $16,500

Thats within a 300 mile search area. All of them except for the $30K Supras are stock. So compairing it to other Supras on the market I am no where near "Top Dollar". Im not even at the listed "average" price. Selling mine for $18,500 obo!

Comment

Sell it to MOTOREX!

http://www.motorex.net/used.html

Check it out if you're having trouble finding a buyer.

Comment

if it wasn't for school i might haggle with you on it, but no worries, there's always a buyer, just broaden the listing area.

its 2005 and the internet rocks, don't be afraid to ship the thing across the country!

Comment

Supra

Still looking for the person who wants to be a Supra owner.

Comment

wow, looks like some tuff competition at car shows in portland.

Comment

Wow

People never cease to amaze me with their ignorance and or stupidity. Lets get back on subject here people. I am trying to sell my car, if you are not a person that is interested in it or wanting some questions answered about it move on to another post! Stop filling up my thread with all your b.s.
                            Once again - Still looking for someone that wants to be a Supra owner.

Comment

I'm liking the car man, but definitely not the right place to put it, with the a**holes here and all. Your car is good, you might want to list the mileage, or i may have not caught it. Either way, the offer still sounds clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X